[02x02] May 18th, 2003

semt-x

Music Man
Rolls Royce Phantom Review:
01:34 - 02:07 - Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising
02:19 - 02:46 - Thomas Newman - Any Other Name
02:46 - 03:10 - Nine Inch Nails - At the Heart of it All
03:13 - 03:50 - Thomas Newman - Any Other Name
04:01 - 04:18 - Jesus Jones - Zeroes and Ones (Aphex Twin Reconstruction #2)
04:18 - 04:23 - Nine Inch Nails - At the Heart of it All
04:49 - 04:54 - Nine Inch Nails - At the Heart of it All
05:22 - 05:33 - Jesus Jones - Zeroes and Ones (Aphex Twin Reconstruction #2)
05:33 - 06:08 - Nine Inch Nails - At the Heart of it All
06:09 - 06:32 - Badmarsh & Shri - Sajanna
06:38 - 08:01 - Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising
08:29 - 09:10 - Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising

the rest coming soon.....

49:50 - 00:00 - Joey Ramone - What A Wonderful World

*note: timecodes based on 150mb JW rip with original music intact

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there. Can anyone help me out to figure out a song in this episode? It plays in the Rolls Royce Phantom video. Right after the point where Jeremy talks about the simplicity of the gear arrangement and says, "Ive got Backwards, Forward and Neutral, and thats it!"

Anyone know what song that is by Sade that is played while driving the Audi S4?

saadsaad said:
Hi there. Can anyone help me out to figure out a song in this episode? It plays in the Rolls Royce Phantom video. Right after the point where Jeremy talks about the simplicity of the gear arrangement and says, "Ive got Backwards, Forward and Neutral, and thats it!"

That's Jesus Jones - Zeroes and Ones (Aphex Twin Reconstruction #2)

02:45 - 03:06 - Nine Inch Nails - At the heart of it all (Created by Aphex Twin)
04:07 - 04:18 - Jesus Jones - Zeroes and Ones (Aphex Twin Reconstruction #2)
05:23 - 05:33 - Jesus Jones - Zeroes and Ones (Aphex Twin Reconstruction #2)
05:33 - 06:08 - Nine Inch Nails - At the heart of it all (Created by Aphex Twin)

By the way, I thought we had threads for these old episodes already... :huh:

does anyone know the song during the audi s4 vs bmw m3 run?
starting at 43:06 and pop up a serveral times in the background when they show the m3

starting at 43:06 and pop up a serveral times in the background when they show the m3

According to those times, you have the BBC prime version which means that the original music was replaced with production music for copyright reasons (usually from the Extreme Music library). So both the R&B music and the techno beat that you hear are something from the Extreme library.

The original BBC2 broadcast contained the intended music during this segment: Sade - Smooth Operator & Underworld - Born Slippy.

Last edited:
So does anyone know what the music is when Jeremy talks about the Humber Bridge?

starting at 43:06 and pop up a serveral times in the background when they show the s4?

50:37 on the BBC prime version when the labour guy is going round the track. anyone have any ideas? its the same track used in clarksons the good the bad and the ugly in most of the races

in 99% of the cases; BBC prime == production music, ( music only available to companies).

toll booth music

toll booth music

Does anyone know what the music is just as Clarckson is driving the rolls to the Humber Bridge and passes through the toll gates. It seems to be a woman's voice.

If anyone can help that 'll be appraciated.....especially by iTunes! That's how I get my hands on TG music.

Does anyone know what the music is just as Clarckson is driving the rolls to the Humber Bridge and passes through the toll gates. It seems to be a woman's voice.

That is: Badmarsh & Shri - Sajanna. I don't think it is available on iTunes but here is a sample: http://www.last.fm/music/Badmarsh+%26+Shri/_/Sajanna

I've also updated the list above to include a full list for the Rolls Royce segment.

UKTV/BBC Prime version: Rover P5

UKTV/BBC Prime version: Rover P5

UKTV/BBC Prime version of the Rover P5 review uses the following tracks from the extrememusic.com production library:

"The Flower Duet" (from the Lakme opera) by L?o Delibes on Xop001: Opera Hits
"Swivel 'N' Spin" by Blues Saraceno on Xcd087: Garage Rock
"Turn It Loose" by Philmore Oakes on Xcd063: Funk
???
???
"Catch My Drift" by French on Xcd087: Garage Rock

Could someone with an extreme.com membership find out what the track is when Clarkson is driving the S4?

Its not the Sade version of the episode, its the one that was aired on the UKTV/BBC Prime and the song is sung by a female RnB vocalist with the lyric:

"I don't care what others say, I'm gonna love you anyway, aint gonna take my baby away.."

Its a great track, I've tried everywhere but not had any success yet :-(

Thanks

PH

Last edited:
Could someone with an extreme.com membership find out what the track is when Clarkson is driving the S4?

Its not the Sade version of the episode, its the one that was aired on the UKTV/BBC Prime and the song is sung by a female RnB vocalist with the lyric:

"I don't care what others say, I'm gonna love you anyway, aint gonna take my baby away.."

Its a great track, I've tried everywhere but not had any success yet :-(

Thanks

PH

LIBRARY: Extreme
COMPOSER: Che' Guevara/ Manuel Seal
DISC: R'n'B #2
SONG: Luv Child (feat. Jaz)