[02x03] August 7th, 2011

[02x03] August 7th, 2011

• Total voters
yes, you have to join a F%^&ing guild.

Anyways, if you dont know, what i was telling you to look up (lazy MF) is the "multi-quote" button at the bottom of each post. Its how you quote multiple people in one post instead of 4 posts in a row.

Dont be an ass, thats how people get banned in here.

You are Lord of the Flies.

I enjoyed the show.

As for the trucks comment earlier. Over 20% of new vehicles sales in the US is pick up trucks.

One thing that bothered me was when Tanner was commenting on the Ralley fighter that their is no other street legal off road vehicle that could do what that could and it was all terrain. Well it's obvious it was never intended to ford through streams and such. But had he forgotten that he drove the Velociraptor? That looks like it would make a much better on road vehicle and do the same punishing off road that ralley fighter did.

Remember the big hit Tanner took at speed in the RallyFighter? The stock Raptor or overpriced Velociraptor would not have survived. You can drive the rally fighter like a trophy truck. Guys who drive Raptors like that bend the frames. There's a video of some idiot hitting a short vertical berm in his Raptor at speed and bending his frame and a lot of guys have done the same. Tanner hit a larger obsticle with the Rally Fighter with no damage - he was surprised.

10 of 14 Raptor owners driving the Raptor Run bent their frames: http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/21/svt-boss-goes-on-record-about-ford-raptor-frame-damage-claims-w/

The Rally Fighter is lightweight. The Raptor is a heavy pickup truck. Because the Rally Fighter is really a component or kit car, it isn't saddled with various DOT mandated heavy equipment.

Last edited:
There's a video of some idiot hitting a short vertical berm in his Raptor at speed and bending his frame and a lot of guys have done the same.

That "small" vert berm was a measured 18" kicker after a suspension-compressing upslope. The Rallyfigher would have bottomed its suspension as well.

Badass episode for sure!

now your just being a troll.

No, I'm not. Who the hell elected you President in Chief of how to post on FinalGear? I suggest you find something fulfilling in real life, like a girlfriend (preferably non-inflatable) instead of making an issue of my replying to posts individually. My God, don't you have anything better to do than pretend to be in charge of this website?

You can't debate, so you cry "troll."

Last edited:
Ford Vs Chevy Vs Dodge...........it don't get more American than that....unless they do a good old fashion Ford Vs Chevy Vs Dodge muscle car shootout. Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger, so I can watch my stang whip up on the Chevy and Dodge.

I'd rather see Viper ACR vs Vette ZR1 vs Ford GT. If we're going to have a challenge, might as well bring the big dogs to the table.

True, but it'd be more the Zed R and the Viper and you'll have to wait a year for the Viper since currently the Viper isn't available and the GT hasn't been since 2008.... The Vette is really the only Big Dog right now being made.

I guess they could always do an American Big Dogs from the past....

I want that airboat on TG UK.

Ameria at his best - bigger is better :)

But:
I didn't like the Truck challenges. It was fun to watch but not very informative.

True, but it'd be more the Zed R and the Viper and you'll have to wait a year for the Viper since currently the Viper isn't available and the GT hasn't been since 2008.... The Vette is really the only Big Dog right now being made.

I guess they could always do an American Big Dogs from the past....

The GT is gone already?! Man, where have I been?

And I would love to see a past super car challenge. My vote is 1969 (Corvette with the 454, Mustang with the Cobra Jet, and the Dodge Charger Daytona with the 426), but I doubt we'd find one or more owners willing to lend the show their virtually priceless muscle cars for a few days of thrashing. I believe the Charger Daytona (when you can find it) sells in the high six figures, for example. Ah but that would be awesome! And for giggles, you could throw in an AMC HurstSC/Rambler with the 390.

That actually gives me a good idea for an episode

The "BEST" (couldn't type that with a straight face) of AMC.