• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[02x03] May 25th, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Released as requested.

only had bits of it so now I'm downloading the whole episode. Thanks Viper!

BTW speed takes a little more time to get to max now but I still top out my connection! (WTF I'm at 350kb/s! I always topped at 340! even on my ISP's website!!!) :D :D

this song is from the july 13, 2003 episode but i cant create a new topic and none exists so i am posting it here
Have never heard this one before, its short but it kinda just continues like this for a while. its during the volvo that thinks its an m3 and has 3 traction control that cant be shut off unless you are a scientist,lol

http://autostreamfilms.com/images/volvo.mp3

anyone know the name of this?

Is this the same one from Jabba?

autostream said:
this song is from the july 13, 2003 episode but i cant create a new topic and none exists so i am posting it here
Whoops!

yagoceron said:
Viper007Bond said:
Released as requested.

Why does it say it is not available for download :?: :(

Read the date of a post before you reply to it. :|

That was posted on April 30th... almost 2 months ago. :?

It is when it comes to torrents. Things will only remain available through a torrent as long as people are still seeding it and trying to get it. Most torrents are around for only a week or two.

Viper is in the process of reseeding old episodes though, so you may be able to get it sometime soon.

zenon said:
It is when it comes to torrents. Things will only remain available through a torrent as long as people are still seeding it and trying to get it. Most torrents are around for only a week or two.

Well this sounds better as an answer that the first one which sounded a bit rude.

Sorry if you thought my question was stupid.

No, I keep old torrents seeded myself (or at least I try to with my slow upload), but I think I released this one via the old tracker that has since gone down or via HTTP which also isn't feasible anymore.

hey... can someone please upload to yousentit.com so i can d/l cuz i really want to watch this episode abt the lexus and also the perodua as i am a malaysia myself and would like the see how the british think of the car... all your help would be greatly appreciated... p.s i do have some past episodes as well.. i am willing to trade

zenon said:

Hey Viper, perhaps an FAQ (unless there is one already and I'm a blind fool for not seeing it) is needed to explain more clearly about how torrents work detailing points such as...

- one should give a decent upload speed as it is a method of pass-the-parcel. The more you give, the more you get.
- however, you shouldn't saturate the upload stream as this can lead to slow downloads.
- Firewalls and ports
- torrents expire after a certain period (when people stop seeding)

Yeah, been meaning to finish faq.php...

And these shouldn't expire - I seed them pretty much 24/7. :)

Hey seeing as your in such a nostalgic mood releasing two oldies, how about possibly releasing this one?

Im curious to see how they rate the sc430..

(Oh and top stuff for the lambo episode)

This is a Jabba's World rip and I think I'm going to remove these from my site and not release them. Too much... arguement between that site and this one due to me releasing their stuff.

It's most likely on eMule though.

they don't really rate it, as much as they take their pants off-and start urinate on it. Hammond starts off like: (with his posh-english ;)) "There are a few things a sportscars should have to be able to be called a sportscar (he lists the things...standard sportscar-feautures) and their has NONE OF THOSE THINGS .. And then the famous TG-thrasssshhing ;)

It's asahme really, cuz Ive fallen in love with the looks of that car, since every time I pick up my buddy from work at the Lexus dealership-the SC 430 gives me a wink from the other side of the store ... but I can't play with it ... I've only driven it once, but that was worth it ....

But I guess their critique is somewhat reasonable, because Lexus couldhave done a better job on the car, make it weigh alot less, improve its handling and up the finish a bit in the cockpit. The quality isn't alladat either ..

haz

pah, if its a jabba world rip dont bother, worst bloody encoder ever. I bet it's got that bloody jabba world the whole way through, i dont get it, why do shit encodes and then do a 1/3 screen banner over the top with your name on it? You want the world to know you cant encode?