Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Porsche 911 C4S:
02:43 - 03:00 - The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So

Greatest Car Ever - Land Rover:
25:52 - 26:12 - Leftfield - Phat Planet
28:43 - 30:02 - Dandy Warhol - Bohemian Like You

Rally team vs. Pirelli Girls:
46:25 - 47:40 - Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice (Instrumental)
48:00 - 49:00 - Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice (Instrumental)

52:12 - 52:28 - Jennifer Ellison - Baby I Don't Care
54:20 - 55:33 - Jennifer Ellison - Baby I Don't Care

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the name of the song from "Top Gear - Back in the fast lane" from 00:35 - 00:59, when Zonda is described... please...

@GT-R: Try "You don?t have to say you love me". It has been performed by several artists I think, can?t say right now who did it in this case. I?ll have a look at it again tomorrow, it?s a bit too late now ;)

The song in the Clio segment is "Baby I Don't Care" performed by Jennifer Ellison. Why they didn't go with the IMHO better, original version by Transvision Vamp is beyond me.

song playing at 0:32:13 - 0:32:19

song playing at 0:32:13 - 0:32:19

hi everybody, the song you're looking for played between 0:32:13 to 0:32:19
is the "Flower Duet" from the opera called "Lakm?" by Leo Delibes..

..I've been desperately searching for that one myself so I guess some of you might be happy to know aswell..

glad to help:)

alrite people. does anyone have the list of songs when May's talking about the triumph tr6 i think its the 6th song.

cheers!

^^^^^^^^Its the song that starts after May describes the wheels looking like washing machine wheels^^^^^

does anyone know the song when May's talking about the triumph saying he never saw a bird driving one @ 33:00-33:30,plz reply:(

Few songs. Time codes from a 200mb (58min 32sec) avi rip of unknown origin.

Porsche 911 C4S
2:43 - 3:00 - The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So

Greatest Car Ever - Land Rover
25:52 - 26:12 - Leftfield - Phat Planet
28:43 - 30:02 - Dandy Warhol - Bohemian Like You

Rally team vs. Pirelli Girls
46:25 - 47:40 - Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
48:00 - 49:00 - Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice

Top Gear music

Top Gear music

what's the name of that cheesy trumpet music in the clip about that drag racer when he tries to get it out of his kitchen?

Hey,

anyone know the song that plays after James has his talk about thinking about the TR6 rather than girls, its a really common 70s tune but I can't remember the name...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0JQJNnLWo

At 0:43...

Here's an add. From 7:04 "As soon as you get it out in the countryside, build up a bit of speed, it all settles down again." to 8:20 "Why pay more for a fake?"

The background music is "This Big Hush" by Shriekback.

what's the name of that cheesy trumpet music in the clip about that drag racer when he tries to get it out of his kitchen?

It's 'Return of Django' by The Upsetters. Drove me crazy for the longest time trying to track down the name of that song!

In the re-aired episodes I watched a few weeks ago, one of the songs played in the Triumph TR6 review is "Twist Of Fate - The Matt & Jeff". In the version I'm watching, this song in also played in the Rover P5 and Aston DB7 GT reviews (previous episodes).

what's the song that begins at the beginning of the tr6 review? the hard rock sort of song

I believe the song is from Blues Saraceno and the song title is, "Swivel 'n' Spin." I was unable to find it on a CD but eventually found a video on YouTube with it and was able to download the video and strip off the music. Try searching YouTube for "Blues Saraceno swivel n spin" on YouTube.

Larry.

What's the song at the beginning of the C4S review? (05:55-05:54)