[02x06] June 15th, 2003

Raising this from the dead, I'm also curious to know what track plays around 45-46 during the Vauxhall review. It sounds awesome. The track also plays at some point in Episode 7 of the series, but it's not in that list either :(

rocking, that's the track with the funky chilled out beat and the muted guitar right? that's the one i'm looking for :) cheers!

edit: alright, it's not that track, it starts exactly at 45:16, and ends at 45:56. It's just a beat, synth and muted guitar riff. It starts again at 36:20 and ends at 36:40.

Last edited:
whoops indeed, i think i know which one ur searching now. You might be asking for music on a BBC PRIME capture. The Prime versions all feature other music then the original broadcasts, the music used is 99% production music.
music not available to the general public and specificly composed as back groundmusic. I dont recognise the music, they frequently use music from www.extrememusic.com
its possible to listen to clips there, it features hundreds albums and thousands of tracks.

Ive been tryna find out for hours that music where Jeremy is testing those track cars after Hammond races that Palmer Jag, do any of you know what its called??? Id greatly appreciate it thanks :)

anybody know the music before Dinosaur Adventure 3D...it only plays for a few seconds when they start the Scotland bit.

Thanks

anyone know the song that plays when The Stig races track-day cars? Ive been looking all over for it please help!!! :)

08:04-08:10 - Patsy Cline - Crazy -- Stig in Subaru
16:25-17:18 - New Order - Crystal -- Track day cars.
24:12 onwards - David Holmes - ? (used in the Ocean's Eleven movie, but it's not in the OST) -- Caravan record attempt.

BBC Prime version.

Damn. Well, both had Brad Pitt, so I was close. Could have sworn it was from Ocean's 11...

just watching this episode, and inbetween the underworld - dinosaur adventure 3d track near the start, another track was playing that I knew I knew, but couldnt identify. Anyway after hunting through my itunes I found it:

Shoot speed/Kill light by Primal Scream from their Exterminator album. I hate not being able to identify tunes that I know I should know! Hope this helps anyone else :)

I'm looking for the song from 13:40 ->

These older TG episodes are notorious for having dozens of different soundtracks. My BBC Prime rip has some pretty generic music at that mark, followed by "We come 1" by Faithless starting from 14:04. Try to find a Youtube video of this episode and tell us what song you want us to try and identify.

First song during VX220 review

First song during VX220 review

Hi everyone, fantastic site this. I was wondering what the name of the very first song that was played during the VX220 review is.

It was interesting to read that the soundtracks appear to differ from the original broadcasts to what was shown on BBC Prime, but here is a Youtube link which has the song in question :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLH1QTlS1lo

from 0.58 - 2.13.

Hope you all can help :D

CHeers

Hi everyone, fantastic site this. I was wondering what the name of the very first song that was played during the VX220 review is.

It was interesting to read that the soundtracks appear to differ from the original broadcasts to what was shown on BBC Prime, but here is a Youtube link which has the song in question :

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLH1QTlS1lo[/video]

from 0.58 - 2.13.

Hope you all can help :D

CHeers

ohhh man, it's been blocked! :( I was really looking forward to adding that song to my collection. Any details on it?

Hey, i search for the 15:54 song its nice btw im from far far from the country of top gear :) bulgaria near to greece and to e honest thats my fav show chears :)