[02x07] June 22nd, 2003

zenon

01:13 - 02:33 - Sabres of Paradise - Clock Factory
02:55 - 03:26 - Phillip Glass - Vessels
05:20 - 05:32 - Sabres of Paradise - Clock Factory
04:09 - 04:39 - Urchin - Shitewrecked
48:42 - 49:35 - Sergei Prokofiev - Dance Of The Knights

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also looking for that song.
I only have that item from that episode so i can't tell the time frame but the music is used in multiple parts of the item.

Cadillac Sixteen

Cadillac Sixteen

Im not even sure if this is the right episode, but i REALLY need to know what the song was the played at the beginning of the cadillac sixteen video. It was minor key kinda creepy music, and it was also featured in the toyota hilux video in the November 23rd, 2003 video, where they tried to destroy it. I realize this is not spectacularly descriptive, but it the best i can do. If ANYONE can help, ill be very thankful. Been looking for like two years.

Bubz

48:42 - 49:35 when Jeremy is driving the H1, very basy classical music
The music when hes talking about the width of the interior ( that it is in different time zones )

What is that classical music?! When Jeremy talks about H1 ! Just after Bethovens Fur Elise!?

Oooh!
I got a whole bunch of music from the Hummer test.
Times are based on the BBC Prime broadcast.

42:16 - 43:10 : Richard Wagner - The Ride of the Valkyries (Die Walkure)

44:17 - 44:40 : Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D

44:43 - 45:15 : Antonin Dvorak - Symphony #9 in E minor, Op.95. "From The New World", 1st Movement (Adagio. Allegro Molto)

45:15 - 46:05 : Giuseppe Verdi - Triumphal March from "Aida"

46:28 - 47:29 : Antonin Dvorak - Symphony #9 in E minor, Op.95. "From The New World", 2nd Movement (Largo)

Hope this little lot helps out.

Ehhh... I just realized, that I'v been watching a sort of Best of... and it fuetures difrient music at Hummer test!
I'v downloaded the original - and it was all different... :oops:

Koenigsegg CC/CC8S, Name doesn't matter

Koenigsegg CC/CC8S, Name doesn't matter

Hi you guys,

I've only got the fragment of this TG-episode, a fragment including only the Koenigsegg, starting with JC saying "This is the Koenigsegg. Sweden's attempt to land a punch in the Italian-dominated world... of the supercar. (blablabla)" (Meaning I don't know in which particular minute songs are being played).

I don't know what you guys know 'bout that Koenigsegg-fragment, just give me as much information and songs as you have (only from that fragment!!) !

Thanksalot, F

P.S. I particularly like the ones when JC says "This is the Koenigsegg. Sweden's attempt to land a punch in the Italian-dominated world... of the supercar. (blablabla)",

and when JC says 'this will quite simply be the fastest roadcar in the world',

and when JC says 'and then I went of for the Zonda's record'.

Koenigsegg's intro theme:

1:13 - 2:33 - Sabres of Paradise - Clock Factory

5:20 - 5:32 - Sabres of Paradise - Clock Factory

02x07

02:55-03:26

ok I have had this clip forever and i have always wanted to know who this is from. Here is the link of the clip that i have from 02x07 01:33-02:10. It is not the same as the version that was showed in that episode. Any Ideas?

Re: Cadillac Sixteen

Re: Cadillac Sixteen

Bubz said:
Im not even sure if this is the right episode, but i REALLY need to know what the song was the played at the beginning of the cadillac sixteen video. It was minor key kinda creepy music, and it was also featured in the toyota hilux video in the November 23rd, 2003 video, where they tried to destroy it. I realize this is not spectacularly descriptive, but it the best i can do. If ANYONE can help, ill be very thankful. Been looking for like two years.

Bubz

hey im looking for this piece of music too, i know exaclty which one your on about. anyone know yet ?

[02x06] 47:20 - 47:41

[02x06] 47:20 - 47:41

What is the little guitar tune on the sixth episode in the second series around 47:20 - 47:41 when Jeremy is talking about the Australian minaro car? Its on when he talks about the cars amazing features and it is 21 seconds long. As far as I can tell its only been on this episode top gear.

Its when on when Jeremy says "It is a hologan special........and with a boot space this size you can even call it practical".

I have been trying to find out everywhere so if you know please reply.

02x07

02:55-03:26

ok I have had this clip forever and i have always wanted to know who this is from. Here is the link of the clip that i have from 02x07 01:33-02:10. It is not the same as the version that was showed in that episode. Any Ideas?
"Vessels" by Phillip Glass

Last edited:
hay, what is the song from 3:27-3:35 and 5:48-7:01 from this epizdod please help :(
sory my english from poland;)

Does anyone know the song playing when Jeremy is talking about the Military Hummer (after the Willis Jeep)?

0:41:05 - 0:41:35 (short version of episode; without "greatest car in the world" segment.)

Thanks.

Anyone have any ideas of what this song is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfAKYszGNbI[/youtube]

00:16 - 00:45

I've been trying to find this song for ages. Any ideas?