[02x09] July 13th, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Placeholder.

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me the song which is playing at the start of James May's piece on the Hywire? It is repeated later on when he says "let's get the top off this thing" or something similar. It sounds like an 80's instrumental. Thanks.

Vauxhall Signum tune

Vauxhall Signum tune

Hi everybody,

tough question back from 2003...

What's the name of that funky 60's tune for JS's good time in Vauxhall Signum?

There is a vocal going there like this:

It is such a good time to dance
It is such a good time to kiss
It is such a good time to scooby doo dooby doo love!

great happy tune... I'm looking for it almost two years now. some guy told me that it can be found on one of the KPM albums called "orchestral kaleidoscope" KPM 1068 on vinyl but it's not it... it's not "riviera bossanova" by burnell whibley. Or maybe I got it wrong?

TG used to play a lot of KPM tracks with the best ever "Las Vegas" tune back in early seasons... :D but still... dunno what that tune is.

Anyone?

What's the name of that funky 60's tune for JS's good time in Vauxhall Signum?
"Scoobidoo Love" by Paul Rothman

The original airing of the episode used "I'm into Something Good" by Herman?s Hermits.... it was later replaced by song above from www.ExtremeMusic.com. You can find it under "Easy Listening" - disc 1 "Singin' Easy"

Man!!!

You just made me happy... :D
Thanks... You're the man!

How do you know all this? Got access to TG scripts or something? :>
Thanks anyway...!!

You made me a happy man ... for real, I mean it!!

Hello people:

I have a question that has been bothering me for a long time:

Doen anyone know the name of the song that plays at the beginning of the Volvo S60R segment, the song also plays at the end of the segment after Jeremy says you can bumble home Volvo style. Seems like a tune from Aphex Twin, but i really don't recognize it.

Thanks to all.

Last edited:
This iS WRONG!!! ITS NOT ROB DOUGAN Clubbed to Death! That is the song from the Matrix Soundtrack.. Shouldn't post what you dont know! Anyone know what it really is?? I want it!

Last edited:
This iS WRONG!!! ITS NOT ROB DOUGAN Clubbed to Death! That is the song from the Matrix Soundtrack.. Shouldn't post what you dont know! Anyone know what it really is?? I want it!
Actually, it is Clubbed to Death, that is not wrong. I'm a moderator here for a reason.
Starts off with "Clubbed to Death" by Rob Dougan, then mixes into "Afrika Shox" by Leftfield feat. Afrika Bambaataa, and later ends with "I Feel Loved" by Depeche Mode.

Last edited:
Actually, it is Clubbed to Death, that is not wrong. I'm a moderator here for a reason.
Starts off with "Clubbed to Death" by Rob Dougan, then mixes into "Afrika Shox" by Leftfield feat. Afrika Bambaataa, and later ends with "I Feel Loved" by Depeche Mode.

When do you hear Clubbed to Death? Are you talking entire episode or just the Volvo clip we are talking about? Because I could care less about the episode I care about the S60R clip where he bashes my car! :) WE are talking the song and the very start of the Volvo segment and the very end of the segment.. Oh and once in the middle at 5:15minutes left.. check this clip

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/top-gear-volvo-s60r/2730969622

Last edited:
When do you hear Clubbed to Death? Are you talking entire episode or just the Volvo clip we are talking about? Because I could care less about the episode I care about the S60R clip where he bashes my car! :) WE are talking the song and the very start of the Volvo segment and the very end of the segment.. Oh and once in the middle at 5:15minutes left.. check this clip

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/top-gear-volvo-s60r/2730969622
I was responding to the posted youtube video of the Audi Quattro. If you're talking about the music at the beginning of the Volvo segment, that is: "Millionaire Dogs" by LFO. You can hear a sample here

Last edited:
I was responding to the posted youtube video of the Audi Quattro. If you're talking about the music at the beginning of the Volvo segment, that is: "Millionaire Dogs" by LFO. You can hear a sample here

My mistake I was talking about the Volvo clip. You actually are 100% right.. How did you find it? I scoured the net.

In reply to my own question, the track is called "Superbad" by Top Dogz. It is a library piece. If you "google" Superbad by Top Dogz, the first entry is a YouTube video of the song.

hello, can anyone tell me what the name of the song and artist that The Stig hearing when they testing volvo S60, jeremy said "Stig playing tribute to ????? of love" something like that?

hello, can anyone tell me what the name of the song and artist that The Stig hearing when they testing volvo S60, jeremy said "Stig playing tribute to ????? of love" something like that?

Barry White - Never Gonna Give You Up

The comment is 'Stig playing tribute to Walrus of Love there', which is a reference White who had died shortly before the episode aired.

I'm a moderator here for a reason.

sorry to bump in in the wrong thread but you havent posted anything in the 08x02, and you seem to be the only person who could have the answer...can you tell me the song which begins right with the introduction of the Ford RS and the Golf R32 from 08x02 (Season 2 Episode 8)

Thank you!!!:jeremy: