[02x10] February 21st, 2012

[02x10] February 21st, 2012

• Total voters
I gave it a 5. TGA has turned more into a reality show about 3 guys that has cars in the background, than a show about cars with 3 guys in the backdrop. I guess theyre aiming this show at the dancing with the stars crowd. How could they test the 3 new muscle cars and not have the Stig run them on the track? And no one seems to mind? Definitely more of a reality show. I guess if they compared them on the track, in their eyes, there wouldnt have been 1 winner, but rather 2 losers. I know they need the commercial money, but it does lame down the show very much having no real comparison. BUT, it is slowly getting bearable to watch. Each week I find myself fast forwarding through less and less of it.

Even though I gave this episode an 8 I understand your point.

What I would love to see in season 3, a show about America Muscle vs European Muscle episode.
Camaro ZL1
2013 Mustang GT500
M3 or something similar

Run them through some real test, lap times, drag, cornering etc.. and just be honest with the cars, no goofing around. Similar to TG UK 18x01 episode. Make the episode more about the 3 cars vs the 3 guys driving the car similar to Socorob was stating.

It was so dumb to follow the speed limit when you are on a clearly closed road and just did a huge burnout in the middle of the road..

i think they wanted to make fun of the UTAH road dept for having a stupidly slow speed limit on a flat, straight road in the middle of nowhere. as for the pass-off, i think it was stuffed because rutledge is a fat, lazy b!!!d. (*nothing wrong being fat and lazy, but don't be a prick about it). He should have just wound down the passenger window :?