[02x13] March 13th, 2012

[02x13] March 13th, 2012

• Total voters
No argument on that choice, but of the 3 on the show, the Bentley is the choice for city driving. But, I wouldn't think "The Donald" drives that much (to work, anyway) himself.
Yeah, I can't see Trump driving either. I can't even picture him tying his own shoes.

As nice as the Bentley is, it seems a bit too massive for NYC. For that kind of bustling city driving, I'd want the smallest car, which would probably be the Beetle Turbo S, in this case. I can't imagine trying to parallel park that Lambo.

Yeah, I can't see Trump driving either. I can't even picture him tying his own shoes.

As nice as the Bentley is, it seems a bit too massive for NYC. For that kind of bustling city driving, I'd want the smallest car, which would probably be the Beetle Turbo S, in this case. I can't imagine trying to parallel park that Lambo.
A number of years ago, I worked for a food service co. that delivered to restaurants in Manhattan. Our rigs had to be out of the city by 6:00 AM. on weekdays. Occasionally, we couldn't get all our stops off by 6:00, so we would take a 28 footer back in on Sat. to finish them. Granted, driving a rig on a Sat. morning in Manhattan was no picnic, but no worse than DC. Other than the slow, stop and go traffic and the tight turns, it was just another day. And you'd be surprised to see how many larger (including many limo's) automobiles there are in the cities.

Jon Huertas is a cast member in ABC's Castle. Does anyone know why there was no mention of that?

Probably because History is owned by A&E, which is partially owned by NBC.

Still beaten by some bitchy housewives, a sex crimes unit, a storage locker, and some nerds viewer wise..

Compared to Housewives (including the 10 different version), storage locker (always on tv either the Texas / Cali version) and Big Bang Theory (well no shit, one of the top CBS shows)

So if you concluding that TGUS viewership is not on par w/ those shows well no shit. The marketing is no one near the same as those shows and they re run the shit out of those shows. Like marathon style re runs..

Compared to Housewives (including the 10 different version), storage locker (always on tv either the Texas / Cali version) and Big Bang Theory (well no shit, one of the top CBS shows)

So if you concluding that TGUS viewership is not on par w/ those shows well no shit. The marketing is no one near the same as those shows and they re run the shit out of those shows. Like marathon style re runs..

Don't bother, he's just the resident hater troll.

The fact is, ratings are improving, period. The audiences that the earlier mentioned shows have, probably have no interest whatsoever in automobiles, just like I have no interest in slutty housewives, the gestapo, or geeky punks. I highly doubt those interests will change enough to watch something else, on either side.