[02x13] March 13th, 2012

[02x13] March 13th, 2012

• Total voters
Anyone else notice during BSSC lap a red corvette super stretch limo in the background (and an other limo that kind of looked like an old VW Rabbit pickup)?
I guess sometime in the future we'll have a "build-your-own-special-limo" episode just like in TGUK a couple of years ago (which BTW I tought was hilarious!).

If by "sometime in the future" you mean "next episode", then yeah.

"We just got fired by Donald Trump..." *high fives Tanner*

Bahahah! Genuine proper laughs, gonna watch this one again later. Loved it. BSSC I didn't think was too bad, they basically tell one story of their car history and then it's over, doesn't seem to drag as much as it used to.

7/10

I thought it was a great episode. Lots of laughs with the challenges and old ladies. The ending with Trump was alright, but I knew he was going to choose the old man Bentley, which is the only car I didn't really like.

I gave it an 8, it was pretty good, the show has gotten much better. As soon as I saw the wig in the first challenge, I thought it would be Trump. I don't get how a supposedly smart man could walk around like that, it's embarrassing.

trump-hair.jpg

Gave it an 8. BSSC segment was a bust and the reason I did not score this episode higher. Need to have a least a recognizable star for the segment.
Take out the BSSC and the show was great. You had to know that Trump was going to take the Bentley, but some how I can't even picture Trump even driving.

This episode got an 8. The challenges and the Trump segments were fun to watch, but you knew he'd go for the Bentley as soon as they revealed who the mystery celebrity was. I only wish I knew who the celebrity in the BSSC was without resorting to Wikipedia though.

you're fired, donald trump !
buy the Lamborghini and stick the golf 'bats' up your ass...

Face it, the Lambo is not a city/street car. And although drivable in city traffic, the Porsche is happier on winding roads and open highways (at least my buddies GT3 RS is). The Bentley luxury is by far the choice for noisy, heavy city traffic, but thats not saying it would be my choice.

I would have chosen the Aston DBS Volante. Probably the best compromise of luxury, style, and performance.

This episode got an 8. The challenges and the Trump segments were fun to watch, but you knew he'd go for the Bentley as soon as they revealed who the mystery celebrity was. I only wish I knew who the celebrity in the BSSC was without resorting to Wikipedia though.

I see that you already checked out Wikipedia, but here, anyhow: http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/castle/bios/Castle-Character-Bio-Javier-Esposito

Me and the wife watch that show religiously (one of the best non-car shows on TV), so I knew who he was, immediately.

I would have chosen the Aston DBS Volante. Probably the best compromise of luxury, style, and performance.

That would've trumped all three of their choices, IMO. :nod:

Reactions: TC
No argument on that choice, but of the 3 on the show, the Bentley is the choice for city driving. But, I wouldn't think "The Donald" drives that much (to work, anyway) himself.