[03x02] August 21st, 2012

[03x02] August 21st, 2012

• Total voters

Gee, all that was missing from this episode was the trio being run out of town by the rednecks!! Oh, and obvious tire track marks in the roadway bit as Tanner dives down the levee with the Smart Car!! And I don't think we needed to see where Wood lived. I could've thought up a more fitting punishment for Wood with the Peel. Then again, does Jesse James have his .50 cal he used in Monster Garage?

Decent episode but not as good as last week. I mostly didn't like the stereotypical southern hunter/hillbilly stuff. Those peeps are getting old in car shows and it ended up being filled with pointless tasks for the small cars that were setup to fail. I think they could have gone a different direction with the micro car comparison besides seeing if they can be used as offroad hunting vehicles in a swamp. At least they didn't put six of them in a rink to place hockey or soccer.

Yeah the hillbilly stuff was very scripted, aswell as using small city cars for jobs they were never designed to do, and then "oh look I'm stuck in a swamp".... ungood...
Overall the episode was funny, but I don't get the Peel "do over" thing.... it's funny if you haven't seen the original but other than that...

Aside from that pretty good, even though I would pick none of these cars if going for a small city car....

Gee, all that was missing from this episode was the trio being run out of town by the rednecks!! Oh, and obvious tire track marks in the roadway bit as Tanner dives down the levee with the Smart Car!! And I don't think we needed to see where Wood lived. I could've thought up a more fitting punishment for Wood with the Peel. Then again, does Jesse James have his .50 cal he used in Monster Garage?

Yeah I noticed the tire marks too... it's TV.... of course there'll be some editing mistakes and some "do that again because we didn't get it the first time around'...didn't bother me this time though....who the hell drifts a smart car anyways?

Watching out of order... ... please stop copying everything TGUK did and find your own thing, the Alaska episode was really good but everything else has been a copy and terrible

Last edited:
We already have a resident troll for this show. Piss off.

Yes now fucking go away.