[03x02] November 2nd, 2003

^ I'll try to find my copy of the episode and see if the times match up. I've got the UNKLE album kicking around somewhere too.

Found it!

07:26 - 08:24 - M83 - Unrecorded

It's from the "Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts" album.

Whats that song

Whats that song

Hey does anyone know what that song is that's played at the end of the M3 CSL road test? Time code is 10:52 to 11:22. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elie

9:54-10:07

just zooming in on the old csl, what is that cheeky little section of music!!! Sounds like some mr. scruff or something.

Thanks in advance guys.

9:35-9:54

9:35-9:54

What is the song from 9:35 to 9:54, when he introduces the old CSL and talks about his old record player and that "i fear that i also own this record"

It is a very up beat 70's (i think) song, please, please, please help me, i am about to go crazy with this thing!!!

* oh yeah, etalj, that song is also Air-"Electronic Performers", i think

Bump on the 09:54 - 10:07 song. Someone e-mailed me asking about it.

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows what songs are playing at

4:48

5:20

and

10:22

Ok, sorry im on a remote computer without the actual movie infront of me (just a google clip), but does anyone know what song is it that comes on right when the yellow Boxster appears (after he says "Rubbish, what you want, is a boxster"). Its a famous old trance song, but I just cant remember what it is.

Thanks !

Actually, no... it's the song that starts after Jeremy finishes talking about the Isle of Man and says "...Tony Blair is not the Prime Minister, which means that outside of the villages...there are no speed limits"

Strete said:
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone knows what songs are playing at

4:48

5:20

and

10:22

Now... I have managed to find out what songs are playing at these intervals...and they are actually ONE song.

It is:

Air-Gordini Mix- Brakes on Mix.

I obtained it, now own it, and have verified it to be the song.
Cheers.

mark@vfive said:
Ok, sorry im on a remote computer without the actual movie infront of me (just a google clip), but does anyone know what song is it that comes on right when the yellow Boxster appears (after he says "Rubbish, what you want, is a boxster"). Its a famous old trance song, but I just cant remember what it is.

Thanks !

I'm looking for that song too!

It's also in the Ferrari special they did. It was a two part report where Tiff Needle went to Mugello to report on the Ferrari 360 world challenge and he races in it. At the very end of the first part, they show Badoer, Schumacher, and Barichello all driving on the track in F1 cars and this same song is playing.

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but i've been going crazy trying to find that Chicago song under that search in Google and that's not the right song title.

It is Chicago - If You Leave Me Now on 01:53 - 02:25

No one has figured out 8:55 to 9:34 yet :( That is the one song i wanted to track down the most and this site is insane! you actually mapped out the songs for this entire episode.... i can't believe you guys are this good!

46:42 - 46:59 - Faithless - Don't Leave (Floating Remix)

47:55 - 48:04 - Faithless - Drifting Away (Paridiso Mix)

52:49 - 52:57 - Faithless - Drifting Away (Paridiso Mix)

All from the double CD album "Reverence/Irreverence"