[03x04] November 16th, 2003

Rob Dougan - Chateau (40:35 - 41:35 and 41:45 - 42:54)
Rob Dougan - Furious Angels (49:52 - 50:24)
Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (53:57 - 54:41)

anybody know the song 50 seconds - 1:48 into the show basically during the montage in the begining?

Red Suns said:
anybody know the song 50 seconds - 1:48 into the show basically during the montage in the begining?
That overlaps with this:
zenon said:
01:06 - 01:29 - Badly Drawn Boy - Once Around The Block
Are you sure you have the right times?

does nobody knows the song playing while Richard is talking about the prototype concorde?

6.33 - 7.30

I love it, but i can't find it...
Thank you so much! :D

this was exactly my request Amilkare... it is when Hammond brings the green Miura at Duxford... I am please someone else is interested too

I thought it was a bit of a song of Air but... to no avail

Ok, in whole album "The Virgin Suicides", which other Air's songs playin' in this episode belong to, there's no trace of that song...
I have to search in the complete Air discography :?

Sorry to bring this back, did anyone figure out that song that was playing at the 1:40 mark?

**ADDED TO LIST**
Keith Mansfield - Hot Property
Ray Davis - Making It
Frank MacDonald/Chris Rae - On the South Side
UNKLE - Panic Attack
Air - Afternoon Sister
Renegade Soundwave - Renegade Soundwave (Leftfield Remix)
Slam - Narco Tourists (UNKLE Remix)

3x04 list is now complete ;) Enjoy the musak!

Last edited:
does any one know what is the "Frank MacDonald/Chris Rae - On the South Side" from and how/where to find it?

what is the song that comes on when Clarkson is driving the Lambo Gairdo on track, it is the song that starts the second he says "the Germans!"

I desperately need this track!

Originally heard it during a TV test of PS2 'Burnout 2'

Originally heard it during a TV test of PS2 'Burnout 2'

What is the song from 44.50 to 45.30 during the Gallardo track test?

a sort of electro dance tune that starts when Clasrkson says
"The Germans!" and ending when he says
"...let's see how it compares to the other Ferrari wannabes"

:( Please please if you know or can find out email me: henrymarkstewart@hotmail.co.uk

or message me by contacting '#46' at www.trance.fm

thanks!

Does nobody read this anymore?!
Come on, this list WAS good 3 years ago, its no good now....they changed certain songs. And there is on which appeared at least 3 times already and noone knows what it is.....

MG SV test song, Gallardo test song and XJ6 test song.... all in a drum and bass climate, all the same song, yet noone knows it. Is there a song listening tool that can tell us what is it???