[03x04] November 16th, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Released. :)

In Clarkson's "German-Italian collaboration" speech, he embarrasingly forgot to mention one thing. Fellow Deutschmann Michael Schumacher rides an Italiano prancing horse. Without the German Ferrari's racing team couldn't have been the happy Italians they are today, could they? Who's making the food tasty this time? :mrgreen:

I've sent my comment to TG, let's see if they care to mention it :lol:

Can you guys rerelease this ep? thanks in advance.

Re-released on the new tracker.

getting a problem with this...

"Problem connecting with tracker - <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>

dunno what this means, but i guess you guys do

Server seems to be bouncing requests. I've contacted to the guy who runs the tracker to see what's up. Most likely it's just the sheer number of people on the torrents is making his ISP or the program ignore some requests.

Due to this, I'll probably not be posting on SuprNova. Although it brings more people to the site, it also means more people on the tracker.

Anyway, just give it time or manually refresh the tracker (depends on your client on how you go about doing that).

Can anyone help me to identify a particular song in this episode?

It is when Hammond parks the green lamborghini Miura AND then enters in the Duxford Hangar where is the Concorde. Cannot provide the time since it was an episode I recorded from UKTV people hence it is cut compared with the BBC 2 version by some minutes to allow commercials.

Thanks in advance to those who can help

Regards

AM

Sorry, Aston Martin, I'm not sure if I was clear in the last thread, but what you need to do is this:
zenon said:
I'll save you the step of looking in the Specific Episode section and will create a thread in the 'What's that Song' section. Once that is created, post a description or specific time of the song you are looking for in that thread.

Check out the 'What's that Song' section. I've posted a November 16th, 2003 thread in there with a simple description of what you are looking for. If anyone knows the name of the song, it will be answered there. I'm away from my Top Gear collection until tommorow, but I will take a look at the song then.