[03x05] November 23rd, 2003

Gday everyone,

I love this particular episode, and the hilux bit is one of my all time favourites. Could someone please tell me if they know what the song is when the hilux washes up on the shore, just after the guys went out to find it? I recall somebody saying "Street Spirit" by Radiohead, but I end up with a different song, one that does not match that excellent guitar riff.

Please if anyone knows, could you let me in on it?

Thanks in advance

That is the correct song, actually.

Here's proof!
http://i.imgur.com/fPCUB.jpg

Top audio clip is the actual song, the bottom is a sample from the episode.

There's an instrumental tune with a guitar strum early on in May's panda review...any ideas anyone?

Alternative music in the panda review

Alternative music in the panda review

Hey all, I'm new here.

I've ripped this episode from a TV station in Ireland and the bit I'm interested in is the Fiat Panda review.

The music on the original broadcast (BBC) differs slightly from the one I have uploaded to Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34PVqXj-Aw

The song I'm inquiring about is played from 2:42 to 3:05, does anyone know the name of this song?

It's rather annoying that the music is different because that same tune is played when Richard and James are talking to the Scottish farmer about the Mini convertible, but in the BBC version it's different again.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance. :)

whats the orchestral music when james may finishes testing out that little red car? heard it a few times before but never found out who composed it

lasts about 8 seconds/chorus

Ah, found it! Thank god for yahoo answers, savs me everytime google doesnt.

Its at around 37mins when james mentions the catholic church, its Zadok the Priest by Handel. I knew it was George Frederick Handel, just not the song name for the life of me. :lol:

i know its only in there for like a 8 seconds but what song starts playing at 25:15 ?

This list needed a serious update... so i've updated it with a close to complete list. Again, this is the music that played in the episode originally, so if you hear different music it is likely replacement music from Extreme Music.

ADDED:
BT - The Revolution
Req - Worthing Line
The Sabres of Paradise - Inter-Lergen-Ten-Ko II
The Sabres of Paradise - Still Fighting
Lionrock - Call a Cab
Depeche Mode - It?s No Good (Hardfloor Mix)
Dinah Washington - Mad About the Boy
Billie Holiday - That Ole Devil Called Love
Louis Armstrong - Hello, Dolly!
Werner Tautz - Razz My Berries
Paul Rothman - Pink Deville
George Frideric Handel - Zadok the Priest
The Notwist - Moron
N. Tassone - Twist Me Around Your Fingers
Marc Antoine - Unity
Paco De Lucia - Entre Dos Aguas
The Cinematic Orchestra - Melody

What for a song (composition) plays at 48:47 when Klarkson goes down on toyota from a ladder? The same song is necessary. Give a link if is plz

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk[/video]
3:22-3:32 name of the son<does anybody knows?