[03x05] November 23rd, 2003

Hello guys I'm new here but I have been using this forum for a while to find out what the name of songs are, alright and this one is killing me.

Does anyone know what the name of the song from 46:06 to 46:13 is, it sounds like a slow Metallica song just from the sound of the opening guitar riff. Thanks for the help

Anyone know the song played briefly at 53:14?
When the Hilux finally washes ashore.

What about the song that is played when James is sitting in that old Aston Martin? It has a killing beat :) That is about 25:00 or so

Thanx

New recognition
05:00 - 05:23 - Delerium - Terra Firma
:)

Hi all! I'm new here!

I want to add that the song that plays during the VW Corrado and the Merc (not all the times) is
Tim Booth & Angelo Badalamenti - Dance of the Bad Angels.

It is first played at 8:07 I think...

Hope this helps... :mrgreen: Cheers every body!

The song listing in this thread is a complete mess and needs to be redone. Viewing the video I've just downloaded, the timing is also completely off.

The first song, Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix), doesn't start till 3:46, not 3:30 as listed.
The song Tim Booth & Angelo Badalamenti - Dance of the Bad Angels,for the "Future Classic" part of the show, only starts at 15:14, not 8:07.

On a brighter note, the song during the footage of the tide subduing over the Hilux
52:02 - 52:29 - M83 - Cyborg (Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts album)

Does anyone know the name of the song during the footage of the interior of the Mazda RX-8 (3:28-3:45 on my copy, just before A Little Less Conversation)?

Hey guys... first post on my behalf.
I am looking for the same song that Game-R is looking for. The song also plays during the Audi TT segment on Series 3, Episode 8 which aired on December 21st, 2003. Hopefully that last bit of info helps.

Hi everybody! I've been lurking around Final Gear for a while but this is my first time posting.
Anyway: I'm looking for the same song as kojiro. The one that plays from 4.42 to 4.58. I've had those fifteen odd seconds of music stuck in my head for over a month now and I believe it's causing me to descend into madness.

If anybody can provide any kind of help in finding this song I'd really appreciate it!

Found The RX8 & Audi TT song!

Found The RX8 & Audi TT song!

After so, so...so long i've finally found that electronic track that plays on 3x08 & 3x05 thanks to shazam.com and their amazing song recognition thingy...ripped 50p out of me though lol.

7 Hurtz - 3 Sisters

get it on itunes for 79p or off Shazam.com for 1.50.

Enjoy guys and girls,

Zeratul

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC! Nice work with the shazam! I'd never even heard of that place. Sucks you had to pay but I guess it's worth it in the end.

I just downloaded it (I payed considerably less than 79p) and I'm listening to it right now!

Thanks a whole bunch!:cheers: :bow: :clap: You made my day!

UKTV hints

UKTV hints

The Toyota Hilux Toughness Challenge on UKTV uses various pieces from the extrememusic.com library for both this and the subsequent episode. The following tracks are used extensively:-

"Butch Accidy" by Menthol Man / Ad Man
"Dirty Dollars" by Jenkins / Waterfield
(both from XCD065 Alternative Country)

Hi! i'm new here. does anybody know the song used in the scene where the waves were crushing over the hilux? right after jeremy screams "damn"

Hello, can anyone tell me the song which plays at 41:20 to 42:22 (it's the first song at the beginning of James May's review of the Fiat Panda). It sounds like a 60's jazz instrumental. Thanks.