[03x05] November 23rd, 2003

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Released! :)

Delicious! 8)

Nice work Viper, just started downlaoding.
Looking forward to watching Cowell's lap on the track.

Takes me anywhere from 30-60min to get an episode. Avg d/l speed for me is 30-150k/sec on these. Unless I happen to grab a popular one to which it then jumps to 300k/sec.

I can finally start deleting the individual car segments I've had to colllect on Kazaa now that I have full episodes. :)

About 2 hours to get the new 300mb (exellent quality) ones. I can easilly get 60k, which is poor old me maxed out :D

It's not nearly as good quality as the new ones, but it's clearly understandable for me, what's worng with it?

It doesn't usually take too long for me to download them. I'm d/loading at around 300-400 KB/s at the moment, so it usually takes about an hour in total. But it's got the Toyota Pickup truck in it, so it's worth the wait :D

Greatgraddage said:
It's not nearly as good quality as the new ones, but it's clearly understandable for me, what's worng with it?

It has a cracking sound ...

NOBLE SONG????????????????

NOBLE SONG????????????????

dont know which episode this was from (wish there was a forum just for songs)
but its from the 3rd noble road test with the red noble. Not that it matters cuz i ripped and uploaded here:
http://autostreamfilms.com/images/noble.mp3

Yeah, it's shitty audio (even says on the download page ;)). Vuk wasn't ripping at the high quality that he does nowadays.

damn, i knew it sounded familiar.....but thanks alot man, i'll put you down for a t-shirt 8)

anyone notice that they didn't show the whole segment with the Toyota pickup??!!

I've seen the complete segment off tg's homepage and it was a bit longer and different! They actually put it [spoiler!!!! :p]
the pickup works even after that.... :shock: :shock:
haz