[03x05] September 18, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

For those of you who have been clamoring for an actual review in the new season, your prayers have been answered -

The guys head to rural California and attempt to help a farmer with three of the biggest tractors on the market. It quickly descends into chaos as they try to transport livestock and heavy equipment and complete farm chores. We then review the fastest "tractor" of them all--the new Lamborghini Aventador--and see how its claims stack up in a race against a crop dusting plane.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that Tanner will be driving the Aventador, but you never know.

Wow, more ripping off of the British version, plus one of the most stupidest races ever!! Wonder what the production team was smoking that day.

Production #1: Howabout......a Lambo vs. a Duster?
Production #2: A Plymouth Duster?
Production #3: No...a Crop Duster!!
*silence*
BRILLIANT!!

Wow, more ripping off of the British version

Where? The fact that they're using tractors? They're not growing crops with them, and there's going to be no track idiocy. There are only so many types of vehicles out there, dingleberry. Do future generations a favor and book yourself in for a vasectomy.

And I don't expect an Aventador review. It's going to be more like the Vette cop car sequence or the kayak race than a track or road review. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Adam drove it, because it's his turn and because Italian.

Wow, more ripping off of the British version, plus one of the most stupidest races ever!! Wonder what the production team was smoking that day.

Production #1: Howabout......a Lambo vs. a Duster?
Production #2: A Plymouth Duster?
Production #3: No...a Crop Duster!!
*silence*
BRILLIANT!!

You do realize that both versions of TopGear are produced by the same people, right?

I feel like this was mentioned to you numerous times...

Why isn't he banned yet?

Last week was 9/11. Which History Must Commemorate With Specials Always and Forever. :nod:

Last week was 9/11. Which History Must Commemorate With Specials Always and Forever. :nod:

North of the freedom border it was much calmer and only the American feeds were all 911, then again %80 of our television is American feeds so it feels pretty much the same.

- - - Updated - - -

The only lambo I've ever owned....

http://www.automotto.com/entry/tesco-selling-the-raging-bull-cycle/

It was amazing how it was EXACTLY LIKE THE UK VERSION!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!

You know, except fairly entertaining and not sleep inducing.

Also my DVR said that on that episode they raced an "Aventadore tractor".

Status
Not open for further replies.