[03x06] December 7th, 2003

37:03 - 38:02
38:10 - 39:20
those time slots are both brassband music during the Aston Martin V8 Vantage item.
First one is more up tempo (with a drum) the second one is without the drum.

which one u looking for ?

whats the song that they always play for the toyota truck? Like at 56:25? The part with the bells. It sounds like it came from some wester movie.

What is the song right at the start of the Aston Martin review, before the James Bond remix? (around 33:30-33:59)

FATMOUSE said:
What is the song right at the start of the Aston Martin review, before the James Bond remix? (around 33:30-33:59)

I haven't been able to find the actual song yet, but it's a cover of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir, whatever it is :)

edit: found it, it's puff daddy - come with me, but it samples the kashmir guitar riff

Toyota Truck Western Music:
8:54 - 9:40: Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti
9:51 - 10:57: Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti
56:24 - 57:20: Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti
57:33 - 58:15: Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti
58:39 - 58:45: Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti

Supernatural said:
FATMOUSE said:

I haven't been able to find the actual song yet, but it's a cover of Led Zeppelin's Kashmir, whatever it is :)

edit: found it, it's puff daddy - come with me, but it samples the kashmir guitar riff

Thanks! I've been looking for this for quite a while now.

fussychicken said:

Anybody know where i can get this tune from? If it is on a Movie soundtrack or a name of a CD?

Mr-Vercetti said:
fussychicken said:

Anybody know where i can get this tune from? If it is on a Movie soundtrack or a name of a CD?

I would please like to know what the toyota hilux piece is really called because every time i type "Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti" into Limewire it comes up some weird cowboy theme that is nothing like the hilux music. If anyone knows please please reply OR if you have the file or a link could you please send it to me? :bow: Thanks

Please help. i would like to know the name of the Toyots Hilux piece because whenever i try to find it i get some weird piece called LA resi dei Conti which is not the right one. I have noticed however that the Hilux piece has 2 endings and this is used in the 2nd one, in a Best of Show. I am looking for the one used in the Original hilux piece with Jeremy, which sounds like it's being played with a xylophone. :yes:
please help me

Cheers! I've been looking everywhere for that piece of music!

EDIT What is the exact name of the piece because i still keep getting the new version of the song

Not sure about the time index, since my version is different from the one torrented here, but the song at the beginning of the Holden Monaro section is:

Men at Work - Land Down Under

Please help. i would like to know the name of the Toyots Hilux piece because whenever i try to find it i get some weird piece called LA resi dei Conti which is not the right one. I have noticed however that the Hilux piece has 2 endings and this is used in the 2nd one, in a Best of Show. I am looking for the one used in the Original hilux piece with Jeremy, which sounds like it's being played with a xylophone. :yes:
please help me

Wait so what is this piece? You sound like you found it in your other post but didn't give out a name. I have been searching all over for this and can't find it. Shouldn't this song be listed with all the others considering that this was the main song playing during the Toyota Hilux segment. If anyone knows the name of this song please give it to me.

-Myles

Re: Message No. 20

I remember hearing The Floral Dance by the Brighouse and Rastrick Brass Band in this piece. Could this be the brass band track?

The time code for this episode is very, very different to the copy I have. For example: "47:40 - 48:00 - INXS - Need You Tonight" - Well on my copy they're two or three minutes into the Cool Wall segment at that point and there's no music playing at all.

Is the timecoding off or is just my copy of this episode?

If it's the timing then I can help straighten it out but if it's my copy of the episode I can't do nuttin' for ya man.

It seems like I could have a similar copy to you Austere.

When Clarkson is reviewing the red Holden about 4 mins and 10 seconds into the review, the song I'm talking about is cut into the middle of the Waltzing Matilda song. It's Just after Clarkson says "If I have to be honest the camera man's not enjoying this very much, but I love it!" Then it does da da da. And when the song is playing he describes the car as a "hooligan special", then he says "but its not insensible" and describes the seats, driving position, ride comfort, space in the back and space in the boot. Then it goes back to the Waltzing Matilda song.

Sorry about the wall of text. Thanks for any help!

^ The one you're looking for is actually that INXS one I mentioned earlier. 'Need You Tonight'.

I think.

Which leads me to believe that the timecode is off by about 5 minutes compaired to the copy of the show that we both have. :think: