[03x07] December 14th, 2003

Anyone know the first track that plays when the MG SV review begins?
Yes, in fact here is all the music from the MG segment:
27:26 - 27:47 - Jaydee - Plastic Dreams 2003 (2003 Remix)
27:47 - 28:07 - Jaydee - Plastic Dreams 2003 (Tayo & Acid Rockers Remix)
28:07 - 29:14 - Apollo 440 - Altamont Super-Highway Revisited
29:15 - 29:35 - Kula Shaker - Jerry Was There
30:15 - 31:47 - Jaydee - Plastic Dreams 2003 (2003 Remix)

Yes, in fact here is all the music from the MG segment:
27:26 - 27:47 - Jaydee - Plastic Dreams 2003 (2003 Remix)
27:47 - 28:07 - Jaydee - Plastic Dreams 2003 (Tayo & Acid Rockers Remix)
28:07 - 29:14 - Apollo 440 - Altamont Super-Highway Revisited
29:15 - 29:35 - Kula Shaker - Jerry Was There
30:15 - 31:47 - Jaydee - Plastic Dreams 2003 (2003 Remix)

Thanks but I had another listen and it wasn't any of them. Sounds very "Hybrid"ish and has a loop of the phrase "give it to me" from one of the original Fantazia albums repeated several times.

If it isn't one of those, then you must have a later version of the special in which some of the music was replaced.

ive been downloading so many versions of plastic Dreams, its a joke. how many times can one song be Remixed!?? ive already listened to at least ten, including

2003 remix
2004 remix
ATFC's Remix
Switch Remix
Bomb Squad Remix
LSD Remix
Mickey Slim Remix
97 Remix
Original remix
White Label remix
MC remix
Lee Cabrera Remix

and ive checked theres also a Retro Remix and "andrea Doria" Remix too. both of these i cant get my hands on.

Anyone know the klassical songs at the very start when Jeremy explains about Germany? I think it's Mozart, but I have no idea which one of his composings it might be.

What song did they play while Jeremy told us all why the Noble M12 GTO is the best British car?

Saw this episode again on Dave - does anyone know what the music is when Hammond first drives off in the SLR? It's a very short piece of music, just after he says "and on the move, it loses none of that charisma." Any help appreciated...

Ta.

Anyone knows what the song is starting at 44:36?
It's when he starts driving/talking about the Noble M12GTO

Thanks for the help!

*Edit: Helped myself out, the song is called "Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now"*

Last edited:
What is the music that starts at 41:20, with the Morgan?

I have cut out the bit:

[YOUTUBE]66Y09jDECQE[/YOUTUBE]

There is also another song at the beginning of the episode at 1:45? when Jeremy introduces a tank and a sports car... anyone knows what it is? i can't get it our of my head...

just at the beginning of this

There is also another song at the beginning of the episode at 1:45? when Jeremy introduces a tank and a sports car... anyone knows what it is? i can't get it our of my head...

just at the beginning of this
It's a song by Propellerheads from thier album decksanddrumsandrockandroll. The song is called 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'.

It's a song by Propellerheads from thier album decksanddrumsandrockandroll. The song is called 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'.

nope i don't think that's it :/ the song starts perfectly with the youtube video i put in my previous post and it doesn't sound anything like it (cool remix of the bond theme by the way, the song You mentioned)

nope i don't think that's it :/ the song starts perfectly with the youtube video i put in my previous post and it doesn't sound anything like it (cool remix of the bond theme by the way, the song You mentioned)
My bad, it's the same artist that I mentioned and the same album but the song is called "Spybreak!"

Sorry, I always get those two confused.

My bad, it's the same artist that I mentioned and the same album but the song is called "Spybreak!"

Sorry, I always get those two confused.

no no... a minute before that :p Propellerheads - Spybreak is listed on the first site so I wouldn't of course ask about it.... I probably didn't explain well what I'm asking for and I'm sorry about that... in the video I submitted the song I don't recognize is playing right from the start while Jeremy is speaking "this is a tank, and it's job is to go through building...".... when you watch the full episode not the video I submitted it starts from 1:45... sorry for that, I should have written it more clearly in the first place :/

Forgive the Spanish Dub, but this is the only snippet of the song i'm after i could find.

The tune starts at 0:29 (The very first song in the MG film) It's replaced all the spots originally filled by Jaydee - Plastic Dreams.

Thought it might jog some memories if i posted it.

I'm fairly sure the segment of music i'm looking for isn't Plastic Dreams at all. It must be an entirely different song.