26:01 - 26:17 - Morcheeba - Let Me See
26:18 - 26:31 - The White Stripes - In the Cold, Cold Night
28:04 - 28:20 - The White Stripes - In the Cold, Cold Night
37:20 - 38:44 - The Noveltones - Left Bank 2
33:50 - 34:55 - Pink Floyd - Breathe
40:31 - 40:57 - Boards of Canada - Music is Math
40:57 - 41:28 - Boards of Canada - The Beach at Redpoint
48:22 - 49:05 - 7 Hurtz - 3 Sisters

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
14:40 - 15:01 - Royksopp - Royksopp's Night Out
15:12 - 16:20 - Royksopp - Royksopp's Night Out
17:58 - 18:41 - Spiller - Groovejet
31:45 - 32:29 - The White Stripes - The Hardest Button to Button
33:50 - 34:55 - Pink Floyd - Breathe

I need to know 41:40 - 42:15
I dunno if I have the same Rip as everyone else, but its the part where Jeremy decides to downshift the audi DSG gear instead of upshift to show how good it is..

AHHH Shit lol DAMNIT that song was played in this episode AGAIN. it started at 48:38 i think...

awww still noone knows :(

if anyone does know or find out make sure to post

thanks

Aww shit! This has got to be one of the most barren TG threads here!! Anyway, here are my requests if anyone is listening:

32:30 - 32:50: ??

And here is another request for 48:22 - 49:05. That track is hot!!

Hi All,
Lookin' for info on the song that appears in this episode at about 45:51 - 46:12, when Jeremy is driving the dark blue Audi TT on the track.
Any ideas anybody? It's sort of a bit dancey, my first thought was maybe Depeche Mode or something...

Many thanks
synth 8)

40:31 - 40:57 : Boards of Canada - "Music is Math"
40:57 - 41:28 : Boards of Canada - "The Beach at Redpoint"

Both off their album Geogaddi.

I like how all of us are looking for the same bloody song that is played for 40 seconds at the end of the TT bit. I swear that song has fallen off the face of the earth... If anyone knows or finds out what that song is, forget PMing someone, just make a whole new forum for it with a title that reads, "RX-8/TT Song FOUND At Last!"

Well time to bump this tread to page 1, the song played from 32:30 to 32:50...ish Ive recorded it to my cell phone and played it for everyone I could get a hold of, maybe time to email BBC and ask them? Someone must know! Im going insane!

Last edited:
Have you tried using Shazam? (www.shazam.com) - place your cell phone up to the music and it will identify it (most of the time) ..as long as it is one of the 3 million tracks in the sites database and you have the music turned up loud enough.

Have you tried using Shazam? (www.shazam.com) - place your cell phone up to the music and it will identify it (most of the time) ..as long as it is one of the 3 million tracks in the sites database and you have the music turned up loud enough.

Unfortunatly I live in a country that Shazam havent heard of.... yet. :cry:

Unfortunatly I live in a country that Shazam havent heard of.... yet. :cry:

Okay, no problem becuase I recognized it...
25:39 - 26:00 - Groove Armada - Dusk You & Me

Please note that the times are a bit different becuase i'm basing them on a BBC prime rip that has higher quality audio (better for making & posting my sound clips)

Last edited:
Okay, no problem becuase I recognized it...
25:39 - 26:00 - Groove Armada - Dusk You & Me

Please note that the times are a bit different becuase i'm basing them on a BBC prime rip that has higher quality audio (better for making & posting my sound clips)

Well that was close, but no sigar :p Groove is played right before the song Im after, James May drives the Aston Martin Lagonda and the song starts right after May says: "And then they did this!" Now if you can work your magic and find out that song, Ill buy you a beer when your in town :mrgreen:

Well that was close, but no sigar :p Groove is played right before the song Im after, James May drives the Aston Martin Lagonda and the song starts right after May says: "And then they did this!" Now if you can work your magic and find out that song, Ill buy you a beer when your in town :mrgreen:
After Groove Armada it is...
26:01 - 26:17 - Morcheeba - Let Me See

hmm...now the question is, any idea what plays after the Morcheeba song?...and again after Breathe by Pink Floyd?

*EDIT* Nevermind, found that one as well :D As suspected, another White Stripes tune.
26:18 - 26:31 - The White Stripes - In the Cold, Cold Night
28:04 - 28:20 - The White Stripes - In the Cold, Cold Night

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me the song that starts at around 1:50 and ends at around 2:55. It's the song that's playing when Jeremy is driving by the classic car dealership.

Thanks

Edit: Thanks Zenon for adding my proposal in the first post.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the song played between 37.19 - 38.44 ?

Thanks in advance