• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[03x10] January 25th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Torrent released. :)

Does anyone who is unfirewalled still have this ZIP? This there's like 30 people who are firewalled waiting to download and there's no seeds without a firewall.

(Firewalled people can't connect to firewalled people.)

Yeah I was looked at the stats too and it showed someone on for 7 hrs with only 3% done.

Maybe we should teach ppl how to forward ports to solve this problem.

I will put it up for awhile. Of course my UL rate is 100kb/s with the latest Fifth Gear so I don't know how fast the Top Gear will go but I guess lets see :)

haha604 said:
Yeah I was looked at the stats too and it showed someone on for 7 hrs with only 3% done.

True, but some people just can't do it (like me) due to hardware issues. :(

Viper007Bond said:
haha604 said:

True, but some people just can't do it (like me) due to hardware issues. :(

and me... the whole bittorent thing won't work :?

I delete the zips after Im done seeding. Watching from a zip file takes forever; and if you extract it takes up twice the disk space.

True, as would I, but it's worth asking. ;)

I'll seed this ep for a bit now. Hope those who finish downloading the file from now on can stay and seed for a bit as this file takes forever to distribute.

I'll be making a new torrent at some point, but haven't put a priority on it as it's just a best of.

its not even really a best of as the ep is a edited and shortened version.

you shouldnt even bother with those jan 04 eps anymore viper.

they're just a waste of time.

Perhaps, but they could have segments that I haven't seen before. If they're just best of TG 2004 series, then yeah, but if they're best of all of new TG, then it might be worth it.

trust me, they are just edited shows of the previous season.

i know a bit about TG and how they work.

If you're talking about the best of airing this week, the safe thing would be to record it just in case and then see if it's just segments from this season.

I'm pretty sure there was a "Best Of" for the enitre series, but maybe it was just a DVD...

I'm pretty sure there was a "Best Of" for the enitre series, but maybe it was just a DVD...

there was a dvd called "Top Gear -Back in the Fast Lane" but that was a best of for series 1 2002 and series 2 2003.

i could care less about a one hour show this sunday with the best clips of the series that i already have, its repeditive and pointless. :wink:

Hi, I have one question. After Richard has a look on the GT3's engine, there this very reckognizable music in the background, but I cannot really get a hang of it and remember which song it is. For safety reasons if you know all songs played during the GT3 review, please list them all.

Thanks in advance,

Daygrow --------------------------- 3,2ltr fan

since top gear eps r being seeded again, can i request this ep to be seeded as well? :)