[03x13] March 12th, 2013

[03x13] March 12th, 2013

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
It was not too good and lots of it dragged on too much, especially the driving in the dark and GPS navigation parts. I give it a 5 because at least the Stig was featured. With this, they could've squeezed in a car review or something and it didn't have to be 44 minutes of mindlessness.

I give it a 5 for averageness. I agree that a review would've helped and that at least Stig was in it. (he has almost become useless since the format change, really...)

Don't really get all the hate. It wasn't their best show, but it wasn't absolutely godawful or anything.

...I don't know if it's because I read the comments here before I watched it and therefore went in with low expectations, but I quite enjoyed it. Still more entertaining than TGUK's season 19 low points. Gave it a 7.

worse TG EP ever made in any country, and I thought some Australian ones were bad. 1/10

Didn't find it that bad at all. Some really funny gags (shocking Tanner) but they got carried away with the obvious scripting in this one. I agree with the above poster that they should have made 3 cars or tried a bit harder on making a believable vehicle that had a few more working weapons/defenses. Succeeding can be just as entertaining as failing, something even TG:UK rarely remembers.

It wasn't terrible, it had some funny moments and the stig finally showed up. It probably could have done without the GPS driving though I think, it reminded me of something similar that James May and Richard Hammond did for a Top Gear DVD and they did it much better.
And once again the music was awful, I know they are more reliant on production music then Top Gear is but they could at least try and be cinematic rather then corny.

So, can anybody tell me why the fuck you would need dark lipstick in the apocalypse?

That joke made absolutely no sense to me or my girlfriend.

So, can anybody tell me why the fuck you would need dark lipstick in the apocalypse?

That joke made absolutely no sense to me or my girlfriend.

Facial camouflage, for hiding when you're being chased by/hunting crazy people. It has the right color, won't reflect light like grease at night, and it's already made to be used on human skin.

Facial camouflage, for hiding when you're being chased by/hunting crazy people. It has the right color, won't reflect light like grease at night, and it's already made to be used on human skin.

IIRC, the lipstick the guy handed Rut was bright red, so it was probably intended for leaving messages for other survivors on cars or something.

I didn't noticed it was red, silly me! D:

Yeah, red lipstick seems better to write messages for other survivors...

And to look pretty in the battlefield (did I said that out loud? :ph34r:)