[04x01] May 9th, 2004

Shinzon

52:13 - 52:43 (The Apache Gunship Introduction) =
Jim's Parents - Abide With Me (from the 28 Days Later Soundtrack)

I checked out said song and it definitely isn't the track playing when the Apache is first seen in the Exige Review, which is sung in a much higher octave by a choir. Is it a different version of the song and could you provide a link? I've been searching for that track for months.

Black Wind

I'm searching for the song played during the season preview. It's not "The Strokes - Reptilia" because I am currently watching the re-aired episodes. I don't know which version I'm watching but I can tell you one thing, I have heard this song before, in the 'BMW M cars on Isle of Man' segment from series 3. It was played when Richard was driving the M5. It has a kind of rock-ish feel to it.

AllIsNotWells

did you ever figure this out?

did you ever figure this out?

I checked out said song and it definitely isn't the track playing when the Apache is first seen in the Exige Review, which is sung in a much higher octave by a choir. Is it a different version of the song and could you provide a link? I've been searching for that track for months.

The segment just aired on a BBC America clip show with the same higher pitched choral piece you mentioned and I can't figure it out which lead me to this rather old thread...

Black Wind

Guys, found it. The song played during the season preview was 'Production Theme - Catch My Drift'. Can't remember the composer though.

jb_in_tw

I hope someone still reads this post, as this is driving me nuts! What is the ringtone James has at ~9:30? I remember it from way back, but I cannot for the love of me remember it! Thanks!

EDIT: I found it! If anyone is interested it is Bach Partita 3.

Last edited:

Martyn091984

Car(s)
Grand Cmax
hi there, new member, purely for this very question:

the (I'm guessing) stock music which replaced the Herbie Hancock "Bring Down The Birds" track is proving somewhat elusive - yet I've heard it both on TG and at least on ep of Come Dine With Me (pre-titles teaser)

It's a funky, jazzy, base-sax-synth-drum combo, pleasantly upbeat - but no match to Herbie Hancock... but can anyone point me in the direction of that track?

Thanks in advance!