[04x01] September 3rd, 2013

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Did something happen to the rip? It seems to be missing a chunk out of the middle after Tanner tries to drive onto the stadium field.

Did something happen to the rip? It seems to be missing a chunk out of the middle after Tanner tries to drive onto the stadium field.

The group who made it (KILLERS) could have screwed up during ripping it, yes. I don't know personally though as I haven't watched it yet.

Which version did you download (720p or SD)?

The group who made it (KILLERS) could have screwed up during ripping it, yes. I don't know personally though as I haven't watched it yet.

Which version did you download (720p or SD)?

The 720p version. I'm grabbing the SD one now to see if that has the same issue. It looks like they missed an entire section between commercial breaks.

Edit: Yep, the SD is missing the same piece.

Last edited:
Agreed. Both versions are definitely missing an entire section. FG needs to take them down until good ones are available.

Just went to watch the first episode of season 4 Top Gear America and it does have quite a large chunk missing from the middle of the show at around 22mins.

Damn. Downloads removed. :(

Repack looks to be up on usenet now. Downloading at the moment. The filesize is about 400MB larger, so I'm assuming it's complete.

Update: It's complete, but out of order. Have to jump past the tunnel run to continue the football challenge, and then back again.

Last edited:
Just re-downloaded this torrent, and its still missing the 10 minute segment. Let us know if anyone finds a GOOD version.

The latest should be fine.

Top Gear America - [04x01] - 2013.09.03 [REAL Repack by KILLERS].mp4
Top Gear America - [04x01] - 2013.09.03 [720p x264 REAL Repack by KILLERS].mkv

I'm watching the 720p repack - it has the footage that was missing, but it's tacked on to the end of the episode.

Get the "Real Repack", i.e. the third version we released. It's correct.

I watched it on TV, I have to say whereas TGUK has been stagnating, TGUS is really picking up. I can see the road trip format working really good for them. That said, I wished more details were divulged for the cars. I am totally getting a MP4-12C if one day my budget allows lol, comfort in a supercar sounds enticing for my back spine...