• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[04x04] May 30th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I'll release it in less than an hour hopefully - depends if any of my seeders are online or not to help me out with the seed.

You don't want me alone seeding. My upload speed is 25 KB/sec. ;)

Well I only let people who post a lot here and I "know" into the group that gets early access as I need to trust them with passwords, but by all means help and continue seeding once you're done downloading it. ;)

Thanks. :)

Gimme gimme! :D

I normally set my Torrent software to upload at full speed throughout the night, so there'll be another 15KB available...

Just released it... :)

Yeah, but that's just the clip. :p

sweetness, i just finished watching last weeks...can't wait to see this new one...

Carrera GT!!

*tilts monitor to the side* DOWNLOAD FASTER, DAMN U GRAVITY HELP ME MOVE THIS PROGRESS BAR!!

Cant wait to see it (as you can tell lol)

did VUK record this one? cause i saw one around but the quality was pretty shoddy. wondering if its the same file or better quality.

Yes, this is a Vuk rip and yes, there are probably better versions out there, but then again this was pulled off broadcast TV and not HDTV or cable. Not to mention those others are probably a lot bigger in filesize (and when you have 2 new episodes a week, it adds up quick).

Viper007Bond said:
Yes, this is a Vuk rip and yes, there are probably better versions out there, but then again this was pulled off broadcast TV and not HDTV or cable. Not to mention those others are probably a lot bigger in filesize (and when you have 2 new episodes a week, it adds up quick).

ok thanks, then i'm pretty sure this one is better quality then the other one i saw. thanks again for the file.