[04x05] June 6th, 2004

g160687m said:
Hi everyone.

I'm new to all this so hope this is the right forum.

Does anyone know the sony/instrumental played during the pendine sands drag race shootout between hte jag, porsche and bmw? Ive been racking my brain for soooo long over this one.

Cheers.
-Greg

Hi, just wondering if you've found out what that music is from the pendine sands race yet? i cant find it anywhere!

Cheers

I also watched that drag race on the Pendine Sands and that song is driving me mad. This might also help I always hear that same song at the end of America's Next Top Model (when they fade away one of the contestants from a group picture off all the contestants) just before the credits. Watch it near the end and you'll see what i mean. So does anyone know what the song is or where i might find out cause its driving me insane just trying to find out the name of the song. You can also see the drag vid on racingflix.com, so check that out and plz help me out!!!!!! :? :(

I also think there are two versions to this vid. Cause on racingflix.com's version they dont play the song but when i saw the episode on TV last week they did play the song so whats up with that? is it that im from the UK?

Kevin7 said:
42:57- 43:49

Does anyone know what this song is when James is reviewing the 6-series? Very slow and haunting...

ive been looking to find this song since i saw the ep, anyone got an idea??

Anyone know anything about 16:11 - 16:42?

Anyone know anything about 16:11 - 16:42?
Yeah that is the love theme from Bond film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" :D

16:11 - 16:42 Louis Armstrong - We Have All the Time in the World

There are also some old rarities in that particular segment....songs like...
17:13 - 18:00 - Flanagan & Allen - Run, Rabbit, Run
15:12 - 15:30 - Ken Dodd - Happiness
15:30 - 15:52 - Des O'Connor - Dick-A-Dum-Dum (King's Road)

Anyone know the one at 18:02 - 19:05 - ?

Pendine Sands music

Pendine Sands music

Hi guys,

I first heard the Pendine Sands track on America's Next Top model (at the end of the show) and fell in love with it - so I had to track it down. I emailed the producers, etc. and drew a blank. I then heard the track on TopSpin2 for the xbox360 - so I looked up the soundtrack and still came up with very little - I emailed the producers of the game, and they led me to the producers of the music - the track is done by a band called 'The Future Band' along with Big Idea Inc music productions. So I emailed them - they wouldn't help because I'm basically not a corporate customer. So I set out myself to rip the track from the xbox game - and I've finally done it! If anyone still wants it, PM me a location to upload it and we'll go from there. Its an awesome track.

Just a note:
The song above is not actually used in this episode. But it was used in the version of the Pendine Sands segment on the Revved Up dvd. 'The Future' band song replaced "Unrecorded" by M83 from this episode.

52:23 - 52:55 - M83 - Unrecorded
53:03 - 53:32 - M83 - Unrecorded

The song that starts around 34:50 and again at 37:35 during the lightning segment in "Manipulated Living" from the Donnie Darko soundtrack. I believe the composer's name is Michael Andrews, but I'm not sure.

01:31 - 02:15 - The Sabres of Paradise - Chapel Street Market 9am
02:52 - 03:38 - Air - Another Day
42:56 - 43:48 - Tarwater - Babyuniverse
45:00 - 45:33 - Tarwater - Babyuniverse
47:40 - 48:06 - Barry Adamson - The Man with the Golden Arm
47:08 - 47:25 - Kinobe - Slip into Something More Comfortable
55:37 - 55:49 - Groove Armada - At the River
55:49 - 56:19 - Primal Scream - Higher Than the Sun

Last edited:
okay here is a rip of the track. Thanks to Seraphic for sending it.
I will host it for a few days.. so please get it while you can.
Pendine Sands song

Hopefully we will eventually be able to find an exact title and confirm that it is indeed The Future. (www.thefutureband.com)

i

love

you

not the normal thing to type on a message board but i'm now very happy, so, much thanks to Seraphic and Ssreverb :D

Sadly I don't remember the timecode but I'm about to track down one music in first part of Pendines shootout when they do powerslides and have fun.
Anyone heard "Stratus - Uplink"? Ok, from about 04:50 of the track starts a moderately high pitched sound in the background.
Well, I don't think that Uplink is the right song but amazingly it has the same note.

I'll be back when I got the timecode.

All you have to do is listen to the sound samples I posted in the master list at the start of this thread to find timecodes. And if the music you are talking about is not one of the remaining sound samples then it has already been identified.

Your probably talking about Babyuniverse by Tarwater, in which case that has been ID'd

Last edited:
The timecode is 51:11 - 51:35. It's propably "Stratus - Uplink" but in different version. That's what I wanted to say. Maybe it'll help.

I agree with you, Uplink definitely has the same series of notes played on guitar - either it's just coincidental and not by stratus or is a song that was sampled in some stratus remix. I went to www.stratus.mu where you can listen to all of the stratus tracks but had no luck thus far..