[04x06] June 13th, 2004

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I think I watched the BBC Prime version. It was on either 'Dave' on Sky or on UKTV People. Im sure its quite a recognised ambient track but nevermind. I never realised that they put a different soundtrack on the BBC Prime version. Thanks for the help though!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I think I watched the BBC Prime version. It was on either 'Dave' on Sky or on UKTV People. Im sure its quite a recognised ambient track but nevermind. I never realised that they put a different soundtrack on the BBC Prime version. Thanks for the help though!

I'm pretty sure you're looking for: Doves - Break Me Gently (Incidental)... it's the only one in the segment that sounds "ambient" and is played when the windmills are shown.

Last edited:
00:34 - 01:29 - Hans Zimmer - Theme from "Das Boot"
03:54 - 04:10 - Lorne Greene - Theme from "Bonanza"

not hans zimmer, it's from Klaus Doldinger

Well, Klaus Doldinger is the composer, but this particular version used in this episode of TG is performed by Hans Zimmer! ;)

I can't believe these 2 aren't mentioned yet:

2.46 - 3.40 - The Revels - Comanche (Pulp Fiction soundtrack)
56.16-56.44 - Bangles - Eternal Flame

And does anyone know what the song from 1.32 to 1.56 is?

I've now updated the list above so that it is close to complete. Please let me know if anyone recognizes the remaining tracks.

ADDED:
John Addison - Overture (Sleuth)
The Revels - Comanche
Jay Livingstone & Ray Evans - Bonanza Theme
Benny Johnson - Dreamy Breeze
MAW feat. Liliana Chachian - Brazilian Beat (Romatt Dub)
Carlos Diernhammer - Fluff & Fold
Ennio Morricone - Paranoia
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Michael Brook - Sweet Pain (Joi Remix)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Michael Brook - Longing (Aki Nawaz Remix)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Michael Brook - Lament (Earthtribe Remix)
Meat Beat Manifesto - Deviate
Meat Beat Manifesto - Psyche-Out

slight confusion

slight confusion

?The Stig? Lap:
56:16 - 56:23 - Bangles - Eternal Flame
56:38 - 56:44 - Bangles - Eternal Flame

the above music is listed as music for the renault clio 182 track lap in the following episode

[04x06] June 13th, 2004

in fact it is not the bangles as it is instrumental and a lot more blues-ey.
definetly not the bangles. could someone please help...:|

?The Stig? Lap:
56:16 - 56:23 - Bangles - Eternal Flame
56:38 - 56:44 - Bangles - Eternal Flame

the above music is listed as music for the renault clio 182 track lap in the following episode

[04x06] June 13th, 2004

in fact it is not the bangles as it is instrumental and a lot more blues-ey.
definetly not the bangles. could someone please help...:|
The original airing used 'Eternal Flame' but it was probably replaced by production music for the re-runs. Check: www.extrememusic.com

16:34-17:11 - The Cinematic Orchestra - All Things

Starts when James says "I'll show you when Jaguar went wrong" - I was looking for this song for ages, thanks for giving me a good clue with the artist! : D

Anyone know the track at 0:52? Been looking for this for years...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8bM6prQjA[/video]

The only track that hasn't been found, the 49:34 - 49:52

It's Mampi swift - Trippin, or at least I assume so. I'm 99% certain.

I KNEW I recognized it, and wanted to figure it out, oddly when I searched for the song, I ended up here and was sadly annoyed that no one had go it. It only came to me a bit later.

The only track that hasn't been found, the 49:34 - 49:52

It's Mampi swift - Trippin, or at least I assume so. I'm 99% certain.

I KNEW I recognized it, and wanted to figure it out, oddly when I searched for the song, I ended up here and was sadly annoyed that no one had go it. It only came to me a bit later.
Is it a remix? What part of the song is it from? I don't hear it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLxy7xm1TI[/youtube]

Hi,

Im searching for the song that is played when Hammond is reviewing the Cadillac. I saw a repeat on TV so I don't know the exact times it is played so I will try and describe the scene. It was near the start of the review when you see shots of the Cadillac from the outside and I am fairly sure there were wind turbines in the background. The music itself sounded fairly chilled out and almost ambient. Anyone know what is was? Im sorry that I don't know the specific time it was played but I hope you guys know which track I mean.

Cheers.

I think that you are looking for the song that starts 52 seconds in the following video :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8bM6prQjA

I really don't know what that song is and in fact, I am looking for it myself. I first heard it in the Vauxhall VX220 Turbo, Hummer H1 and BMW M1 (on Isle of Man) reviews, although I am currently watching the re-aired episodes and don't know which version I am watching. Somebody, please tell us the name of that song. We, or at least I, really need that song. It has just stuck in my head ever since I heard it. Please someone help! Thank you!