• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

[04x06] June 6th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Watched this on Sunday. It was pretty good, but I don't think it was anything special; last week's was better :D

I'll have it in 3 hours... :?

Mmm, today is a hopefully.

And my connection sucks and so I still have an hour left until I have downloaded it. About 90 minutes after that, it should be released. :)

Viper007Bond said:
Mmm, today is a hopefully.

LOL, where's the guy that tolled viper, "yeah yeah, release the godamn vid already".

he needs to say that here, it had me laughing so much that a noob could just own viper like that.

im still laughin about it. where are you man, say it again :lol: :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
And my connection sucks and so I still have an hour left until I have downloaded it. About 90 minutes after that, it should be released. :)
I still have that 100MBit server. If u want me to help spread it, anytime :)

The FTP we use is plenty fast, it's my end that's slow.

Anyway, I'll release it and post the review later. So ETA 1 hour until release.

OMG! look at 10:30 it's comedy gold! :lol: :lol:

sorry for the americans! :wink:

Released - haven't even watched it myself...

I didn't think the episode was that great... not as interesting as the past few weeks. I think i would choose the Porsche 911 just cuz its a porshe.
You know the Classic Alfa Romeo GTV6 JC was talking abt in the show... its a beautiful car. My Uncle owns one and it sounds amazing :wink:

Can someone tell me exact size of the video? I got mine from other source, and I think it's different, because quality is lower then usual VUK's rips (which are great).
The one i've got is 334 848 472 bytes.

On the other hand... No so much in this episode worth re-downloading whole thing for the quality :(
And Jeremy is getting a little annoying with readjusting it's own rules... Carrera GT uncool because it's "showing off".. Oh coooome oooon! That's what coolness is all about! :D