[04x08] November 12th, 2013

[04x08] November 12th, 2013

• Total voters
While I'm not the most knowledge person in the world when it comes to cars, I would like to know why the Venom GT was not in this show. From what I've read its the fastest, or second fastest super car in the world depending on who you ask.

While I'm not the most knowledge person in the world when it comes to cars, I would like to know why the Venom GT was not in this show. From what I've read its the fastest, or second fastest super car in the world depending on who you ask.

Money, plain and simple. TG:US just doesn't have the money to get all the cars on they might want. (They don't have the advertising clout of the mothership to offer either.) Even TG:UK has had problems getting some cars on the show.

I feel like things are getting mediocre again. Why do they spend so little time talking about the cars they drive? On the rare occasions when they actually do say something about a car, it's pretty generic, i.e. "Wow this is fast!" As repetitive as the cheap car challenges were getting, there's not much point in them using new cars if they're not going to review them properly or do more interesting challenges. They need to do more with real racing or something, like 04x03. I thought that episode was a sign of things to come but it's starting to look more like an exception.

On the plus side, the guys aren't yelling at each other and crying like every other reality show on cable...

Because Top Gear didn't have it.....

Money, plain and simple. TG:US just doesn't have the money to get all the cars on they might want. (They don't have the advertising clout of the mothership to offer either.) Even TG:UK has had problems getting some cars on the show.
Then how come a youtube show gets to play with it? Because its just a short drive?

Last edited:
really, the SLS part was stupid. What's the definition of a supercar? if ZR1s and Vipers aren't, then the SLS isn't either since Clarkson says its a GT car. 10 minutes on a mountain road is meaningless if there's no comparison or perspective.