[04x09] July 25th, 2004

Can't identify that one, and there's not even a word I can hear, but there's another one I identified.
35:21 - 35:57 Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme

Yeah, I put that in there in a post of mine but it never got picked up 8)

bihus said:
Can't identify that one, and there's not even a word I can hear

Yes, like I said, the portion with the 'lyrics' (more like a textual sound sample) is not featured in the TG segment

54:06 - 54:47 - Rob Duncan - The Final Fight (Original Score)

It's on the Radio Sunnydale Buffy soundtrack CD :)

as the top gear series is on holiday, i started re-watching the whole lot. and now i have a few new song requests.
03:56 - 04:33 (again a nice intro and an intriguing song...)
and again no clue what it is

The song is called "Mother's Day" by Nada Surf. Nada Surf are excellent, by the way. The album that the song appears on is "The Proximity Effect" :)

The song that plays from 00:43 - 01:11 is also by Nada Surf. The song is called "Paper Boats" and appears on the album "Let Go".

I dont know what it is, but i know 41:21 - 42:33 is not Juno Reactor - Don Davis - Mona lisa Overdrive.
(unless my episodes are numbered and date stamped wrong..... bit with Hammond driving an Audi S4 cabreolay?)

thanks to all of you by the way, very handy info :)

Finaly ! I find it what is it in 41:21 - 42:33 track is based on samples from track Bill Conti - Going The Distance , from Rocky Ost , but i cant find ho make this one

41:00 - 41:15 - Krieger (Aphex Twin baldhu mix) - Die Fantastischen Vier - Aphex Twin

on the last try of the parachute jump (19:55 - 20:41) the song is;

'Minas Tirith' by Ben Del Maestro; London Oratory School Scholars; London Philharmonic Orchestra; London Voices; Howard Shore

Hope this helps.

Zeke

EDIT:

from around 16:30 - 18:30 the song is 'The Ride of the Rohirrim' by London Oratory School Scholars; London Philharmonic Orchestra; London Voices; Howard Shore.

19:43 - 19:54 is 'Isengard Unleashed' by Elisabeth Fraiser and Howard Shore

All these songs featured are on The Lord of the Rings OST by Howard Shore, as someone already mentioned.

Zeke

Last edited:
Just been watching this episode again, and recognised 03:25 -> 03:40 as Orbital - "Transient". Seems somebody had picked up an Orbital CD in the Top Gear office for this series, as "One Perfect Sunrise", from the same album, was in the previous episode. ;)

Sorry to bring a dead post back to life

Sorry to bring a dead post back to life

There is an error in your list here.

41:21 - 42:33 - Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis - Mona Lisa - is incorrect.

41:21 - 42:33 - Deadly Avenger - We took pelham