[04x09] July 25th, 2004

At the end they said the six liter corvette next week so it is the c6, basically same power as the z06 is now so. I don't know I guess it might do ok. I thought that merc was going to do a lot better... pretty disappointing actually.

Viper007Bond said:
Released! :)
Cheers Viper :)

Anyone else getting dog slow speeds? Like 0.3KB/s? I've set my upload threshold nice and high (18KKB/s) but not high enough to saturate my DSL connection.

BT is always slow at first. It should speed up after you get a few %.

Yeah, it was. :?

But boring Top Gear is still better than all the car shows on US TV...

Nope, still slow. Not dog slow anymore (>0.3KB/s) but still slooow (3KB/s). Turned off firewall etc... Will be breaking the balls of my ISP tomorrow morn. :twisted:

Downloading from FTP sees me getting full speeds on my 2000/512 connection.
Anywho, only 9 hours left. I'm a patient bugger!

It may be worth closing your client and reopening it. I'm not sure how many people are seeding VS leeching right now, but I'm still sending at around 2megabytes/sec so some folks must be getting good transfer rates.

Viper007Bond said:
Oops, sorry.

Oh, and Vuk tells me a Corvette (the new one perhaps?)

Oh boy , thanks alot! Now I cant wait till next weeks show! Thanks for releasing this one :-D I LOVE THIS SHOW , its kinda like a drug.

We've just been spoiled. The last two episodes were great, this one was a bit disappointing. Where was Osama? Or..."MORE POWER!!!! I NEED MORE POWER!!!!"?

only people that are not much into cars can find any TG boring.

my speeds are sparatic...at one moment i'll be going at 65k then i'll turn away and watch tv for like 5 minutes and i come back it has dropped down to like 4k...and it'll stay there...

so it'll either be done in 1 hour or 9 hours...it's just jumping between them....kinda weird...

How do u get these episodes? ur a day behind..lol thats pretty good considering most other places takes weeks....but who cares..if u get it and seed then everyones happy

:lol: Yes, you do. :D

Does anybody know the name of the piece of music in the Jag segment? its just after the BBC news report clips when they are panning round the snowy fields. its very 'wintery' and 'snowy' music, but rather a brief segment in the ep.

ive heard it a few places recently, and its bugging me now!