[05x01] October 24th, 2004

K, finally got a 'mix' done :D

Basically it's the beginning of Happy Ever After, then a couple parts of One Way Ticket To Paradise, back to Happy Ever After for a bit, then a wee surprise at the end. I just threw it together in an hour or so, so don't rag on me too much if you think it sucks :)

If there's interest in this, please PM me and I can arrange to send it to ya. Better yet, if someone who has the ability to host a file for a few people would be kind enough to offer their services, then that'd probably be easier. My DSL kinda sucks. Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow night if anyone's interested in this.

Does anyone know the music that accompanies the Chrysler 300C at 27:57 to 28:22 and 30:20 to 30:25?

Any chance the bit at 32:03 (Jag driving off the place) is also by Massive Attack? Going nuts trying to identify that one :p

Natural said:
Any chance the bit at 32:03 (Jag driving off the place) is also by Massive Attack? Going nuts trying to identify that one :p
It sounds like Massive Attack but i'm almost sure that's not them :shock:

Oh, alright then, it's Agnus Dei performed by The Choir Of Trinity College, Cambridge.

Is that better? :mrgreen:

Yes. :mrgreen:

(full title in case people have trouble finding it, cause there are tons of agnus dei's: Samuel Barber - Agnus Dei, Op. 11))

Does anyone know the song used in this episode while James is talkign about the Monaro (26:50 - 27:22)? Thanks :)

Coddington said:
Natural said:
It sounds like Massive Attack but i'm almost sure that's not them :shock:
So does anyone figured that out ? :|

has anyone found out what is the song when the jag gets off the plane?!?!?

8:19-8:52: Danielle De Niese & Bruno Lazzaretti - Vide Cor Meum

This song can also be found on the Hannibal soundtrack, which it usually is titled as on Limewire and the such. It's from the opera that Lecter attends in Florence. A great song.

I have to file a disagreement, 27:57 - 28:22 is Rob Dougan - Left Me For Dead (as well as 29:33 - 30:10 and 30:40 - 31:26). although the bit at 30:20 - 30:35 may well still be the Massive Attack song listed, I don't know that one.

and 31:30 - 32:02, the Barber piece, I would add "Adagio for Strings" to the name somewhere.

some other additions to help fill out the episode:
51:01-51-24 - Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)
51-31-52:24 - Death in Vegas - Song for Penny (Lost In Space soundtrack)

and I'd also like to know 33:04!

The music from when they were introducing the Vauxhall Monaro VXR (Australian), it rocked! Anyone know what it was? please?

In firts post you have list of 'all' music.. Do you read that?!