[05x01] October 24th, 2004

25:37 - 26:15

25:37 - 26:15

25:37 - 26:15 - Stobart's Blues by I Monster from album Neveroddoreven

I realize that this is a really old episode, but I've been trying to find the song from ~49:20 to 49:35. It plays during Jeremy's reasoning of why the Monaro lost the drag race so it's obscured behind voice-over. It sounds very familiar to me for some reason (maybe they used it in a different episode?) but I can't find it anywhere.

Hello mates,

Anyone figured it out which song they play at 25:37 - 26:15 -
26:50 - 27:22?

Many thanks!

HiTek

Edit: Sorry missed Romza's post above.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Jeremy is talking about how the Chrysler 300c could be used as a gangsters car? Thanks.

The song playing where Jeremy is driving the 300c, just before he gives the price is "I am home" by massive attack on the Danny the Dog/Unleashed soundtrack.

the song playing after "Craig Armstrong - Ruby" and before "Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)" (somewhere between 49:30-51:00) is " Missing Link " by Curve

32:03 - 34:00 - Curve - Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQX4v5c6u4

I been trying to find this song for years, i finally found it, thanks to you!!!! You have no idea how long i been searching or just how happy! i am :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Edit: Don't have the exact timing cuz I no longer have the episode But....

James on the Vauxhall Monaro at the begining of the review: Deep Dish - Flashdance (Raul Rincon Remix)

Does anyone know the last song featured just before he hits the road power sliding?

Last edited:
26:50 - 27:22? :(
Dark Globe - Feed
Hey guys. Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Jeremy is talking about how the Chrysler 300c could be used as a gangsters car? Thanks.
Primal Scream - If They Move, Kill ?Em

Added ALL the remaining songs, the list here is now complete.

The following songs have been added:
ADDED:
Van Hunt - Seconds of Pleasure
Billy May - Man with a Golden Arm
Asa-Chang & Junray - Hana
Willie Bobo - Trinidad
Dark Globe - Feed
Primal Scream - If They Move, Kill ?Em
Barry Adamson - Can?t Get Loose
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Rivals
The Cinematic Orchestra - Dawn
Meat Beat Manifesto - 10 X Faster than the Speed of Love

Last edited:
I have created a playlist of these tracks on Spotify except for the below 4 which I couldn't find on Spotify

12:59 - 13:10 - Billy May - Man with a Golden Arm - N.A.
14:37 - 14:57 - Willie Bobo - Trinidad - N.A.
32:02 - 33:36 - Curve - Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus - N.A.
45:46 - 46:25 - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Rivals - N.A.

Go here and start listening - http://open.spotify.com/user/akash_shetty/playlist/78fIhmqlsix0rmGkDIigtK