[05x01] October 24th, 2004

RinkyDink: get ur hand on the episode, then look for the start time of the song. In the first post of this thread (on page 1) there is an overview of the songs already identified.
if u mis yours ask it like this:
23:45 - 24:15 (the monaro bit)

then other ppl prolly will look it up and listen to it, and maybe even give u the artist and title

Song title request

Song title request

25.37 to 26.15 - where James presents the Vauxhall Monaro, talking about how big the Monaro is (in particular the engine).

I've been looking all over the place for this song, never found it anywhere - help, anybody?

HELP! :p

I'm looking for 2 songs in this episode.

1. The song starts at 31:30 when the cars are on the beach
2. At 32:04 when the military plane comes to deliver the Jaguar

Can anybody help me?

Thank you in advance :wink:

It is called "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus" by Curve. I'll have more details on the 3+ times it is used in the special when I add an updated list to the thread..

For now, two errors I noticed:
08:19 - 08:52 - Danielle De Niese & Bruno Lazzaretti - Vide Cor Meum (INCORRECT)
08:19 - 08:52 - Katherine Jenkins - Vide Cor Meum (CORRECT)

51:31 - 52:24 - Death in Vegas - Song for Penny (INCORRECT)
51:31 - 52:24 - Death in Vegas - Death Threat (CORRECT)

Last edited:
the song that the Stig is playing while doing the Porsche 911 lap is How long - by Ace.

i'm really curious about the song when the jag comes on to the beach

If anyone can help me i will appericate it

The music played at the beginning of the ice cream truck jump is

44:33-44:44 Edible Flowers-Finn Brothers

Does anyone know the name of the song that starts at 2:25? I thought perhaps it might be Katherine Jenkins (Vide Cor Meum) but it doesn't appear to be. Maybe a different song by her?

I'm sorry that this is such a shameless bump by a newb, but has anyone found out 32:03 - 34:00?

Nah, these threads are meant to be bumped. No worries. :)

25:37 - ~26:12 does anyone know the song? i can't seem to find it anywhere

Fantastic forums, I'm sorry for that mistake (got easly fooled by various sites containing info about that ep). Big thanks!

I think I'll just mention that the song played by the icecream van that can be heard in this episode is Ralph Vaughan Williams' Fantasia On Greensleeves.