[05x02] October 31st, 2004

Gee, I started Finns revolution or what? :D Nice to see other Finns who understands about true car-stuff and not only the local "GTi-magazine", which is crap. :D
Just got from floorball practice, can there be better way to spend rest of the night than watching TG? (thanks BTW for this EP, and the earlier too). Maybe having a
chick come over and watch it with her ;)

Having an average 50kb down and 40 up. Gonna seed this a while, as usual.

wow page 13, thanks for the episode guys

GTI-magazine what a waste of time...i'm a bit shame to tell that i ordered that mag when it was launched, but after first order period i stopped it and really haven't missed that at all.

I can't wait 'till everyone has seen the episode and it's safe to discuss it. What an amazing episode! :shock: I'd definetly say it was the best ever. :mrgreen:

Viper: How hard would it be to add a Penny-Arcade style spoiler tag to the forum? It would be really nice to have in situations like this where a lot of people have seen the episode and a lot haven't. :)

PA Spolier? Huh?

Anyway, jeeze, we're on page 13 and just now starting discussion of the actual episode! :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
PA Spolier? Huh?
The Penny-Arcade forum has a tag that makes the text color of what you post black and the background black. To read what is posted, you have to highlight it with your mouse. If people are posting spoilers, it lets those who don't want to read it go through the thread without stumbling upon something they wouldn't want to know ahead of time. It would be really helpfull for the Europeans and those who see the episode early - they can discuss the episode without having to worry about someone inadvertantly reading something ahead of time (such as the time the Enzo did on the track :p).

The Penny-Arcade forums seem to be down right now, but I'll post a link to a thread with an example of the spoiler tag if you still don't know what I'm talking about. :p :D

12 minutes left to download...
commmmmmmmmmmm'nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

was this with your new card VUK?

I hope not cause the overall quality looked worse than before, lots of artefacts and the sound wasn't the best either. I mean, I thought previous 5th Gears and last week's Top Gear were perfect so I'm not complaining about them nor did I ever say you should get a new card but what happend with this one? :?

anyway thanks again, it was a superb episode! :D

^ I didn't notice any quality issues other than the odd bit of purple (as with the last episode). I wasn't paying very close attention though, I was too busy being blown away by the cars. :shock: :lol:

I thought this week looked and sounded quite good. Much better than the first 5th gears this series.

@those who have already seen the episode: What time did the Enzo make on the track?

Thanks

zenon said:
Viper007Bond said:
PA Spolier? Huh?
The Penny-Arcade forum has a tag that makes the text color of what you post black and the background black. To read what is posted, you have to highlight it with your mouse. If people are posting spoilers, it lets those who don't want to read it go through the thread without stumbling upon something they wouldn't want to know ahead of time. It would be really helpfull for the Europeans and those who see the episode early - they can discuss the episode without having to worry about someone inadvertantly reading something ahead of time (such as the time the Enzo did on the track :p).

The Penny-Arcade forums seem to be down right now, but I'll post a link to a thread with an example of the spoiler tag if you still don't know what I'm talking about. :p :D
I think I can do that and make it so you do like [spolier]some text[/spoiler]. I'll get back to 'ya. :)

I'm currently spitting out about 500kbyte/s

Thanks VUK and Viper!
This was an awesome ep.

ok. Just 3 days and 22 hours until I can watch it :( But I am not complaining, I am very thankful for having found this page!

3 days? dude I feel sorry for ya, can I help with uploading it via yousendit? then i'll pm you the link in the morning, then you should have it by noon tomorrow, thats always better than almost 4 days..

No way it'd be that slow. Joker either JUST started downloading it or he's on 56k.

Viper007Bond said:
zenon said:
Viper007Bond said:
PA Spolier? Huh?

I think I can do that and make it so you do like [spolier]some text[/spoiler]. I'll get back to 'ya. :)
Cool. :) That's exactly how it's set up at Penny-Arcade.

It'll be a nice feature to have - I'm dying to discuss the episode but I don't want to give anything away! :p