[05x03] November 7th, 2004

Ha! Found the bugger, thanks to Spotify. 48:53-49:30 is from a band called Crackout. The only version of the song I could find was "Crazy In Love (Alternate Version)", which sounds pretty close to the one in this episode.

Ha! Found the bugger, thanks to Spotify. 48:53-49:30 is from a band called Crackout. The only version of the song I could find was "Crazy In Love (Alternate Version)", which sounds pretty close to the one in this episode.
That is a great find! This is one of the few older episode TG songs I didn't know.

Last edited:
31:04 - 31:22 is from Taxi Driver soundtrack. Bernard Herrmann - Thank God for the Rain. It's track number two on the album, I think. Does anyone know what is the second song in the Chrysler restoration movie?

Music during Rinspeed Presto piece

Music during Rinspeed Presto piece

Not sure what the timing is on this as it's on Sky+, but its about 14 mins in.

Any ideas?

Missing Songs in Viper Review

Missing Songs in Viper Review

The first song that wasn't identified is right as the doors open and the Viper drives out.

It comes before "Massive Attack - Simple Rules"

I believe the second part of the song is when Clarkson says "This is a psycho car, A mother of Violence."

Hi folks, just been watching a repeat of this episode, there is a small bit of classical music just as Jeremy is getting in the Land Rover to drive up the mountain that doesn't seem to have made it into your list. Its definitely before the Jupiter clip. Any ideas???? Thanks

I believe thhe Song is Barbarian Horde By Hans Zimmer The Part you want is at about the 2 min mark of the song

does any one know the song that starts at 4:31? no where in this thread is it listed.