[05x03] November 7th, 2004

Someone help me out on this one.

I don't have the complete episode, but I do have the clip of the Dodge Viper appearance and lap around the track. When the Stig is running it, his driving music is Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum.

If someone could figure out the time, thanks. I'd say it's around minute 41 or so...

Sorry

Sorry

Sorry to bring up this old topic. I hope everyone could help me out. I'm trying to figure out which 'The Who' song was it in the clip between 31.43 - 32.00. To be exact it was a music video with Keith Moon's signature playing style. I've been looking for that song for ages and I hope someone could point out the title of that song. Thanks and cheers!

Re: TG - [05x03] - November 7th, 2004

Re: TG - [05x03] - November 7th, 2004

zenon said:
03:48 - 04:29 - (cover of Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'?)

This is indeed 'Wish You Were Here' and it is performed by Radiohead. It can be found on the 'The Golden Unplugged Album' bootleg.

whats the name of the song that starts when Jeremy is about to finish under 10 minutes at Nurburgring in the diesel Jag?

18:26 - 18:38 : "The Tangent Universe"
39:39 - 40:11 : "Middlesex Times"

Both are by Michael Andrews, from the Donnie Darko movie soundtrack.

Heya folks, I just ran across this nice board here and have been looking for this particular song for quite some time. My time references are obviously off since I cannot correspond any times posted with the times on my file. My timestamp starts at 37:57 just after this dialogue by Jeremy when he is driving the SRT-10:

"It is very impressive this writing business, but if it was really clever it would know that its not called the Viper anymore, its actually called the SRT-10. So don't worry, it may look like Lord Graystoke but underneath the new suit, its still Tarzan"

This particular song has been used several times in the episodes that I have but I can't seem to locate another instance of it by just skimming through. Anyhow, thanks in advance for your help!

Any one know the song between 34:12 - 34:25?

This particular song has been used several times in the episodes that I have but I can't seem to locate another instance of it by just skimming through. Anyhow, thanks in advance for your help!
Massive Attack - I Am Home

i dont have the full 5x3 episode..i just downloaded the rinspeed part and like the music..can someone tell me what are the timings in the full rip for the rinspeed splash video..

UKTV Rinspeed Splash music

UKTV Rinspeed Splash music

UKTV version of Top Gear "Rinspeed Splash" segment starts with:

"Stoic Heroic" by Dust Devil
from XCD061 Orchestral Beats at extrememusic.com

Apologies for lack of timing info - its kind of tricky what with adverts and cuts from the original BBC version.

Last edited:
has anyone found out the song from 54:51 - 55:09
its that acoustic guitar bit.....

Missing bit of classical

Missing bit of classical

Hi folks, just been watching a repeat of this episode, there is a small bit of classical music just as Jeremy is getting in the Land Rover to drive up the mountain that doesn't seem to have made it into your list. Its definitely before the Jupiter clip. Any ideas???? Thanks

music from Land Rover discovery (2004episode) is it radiohead?

music from Land Rover discovery (2004episode) is it radiohead?

does anyone have a link to the track 3mis in on this episode. here it is listed as radiohead -wish you were here but i can't find it anywhere!!! I can't find it anywhere and its driving me nuts!:mad:

thanks
H.

00:35 - 01:00 - Placebo - Running Up That Hill
02:00 - 02:54 - 22-20s - Devil In Me.
03:48 - 04:29 - Radiohead - Wish You Were Here
05:00 - 05:45 - Placebo - Running Up That Hill
05:57 - 06:37 - Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard - Gladiator Movie Soundtrack
14:32 - 14:55 - Lisa Gerrard and Ilan Eshkeri - Drive to the Warehouse
14:54 - 15:40 - Kasabian - LSF (Lost Souls Forever)
15:50 - 16:10 - Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
16:57 - 17:33 - FC Kahuna - Hayling
17:39 - 18:26 - Ilan Eshkeri- Drive to Boatyard
18:26 - 18:38 - Michael Andrews - The Tangent Universe (Donnie Darko OST)
32:13 - 32:30 - The Who - The Seeker
34:12 - 34:25 - Massive Attack - I Am Home
34:30 - 34:48 - Massive Attack - Simple Rules
35:37 - 36:34 - Fatboy Slim - Ya Mama
37:11 - 37:29 - DJ Shadow - Number Song
39:39 - 40:11 - Michael Andrews - Middlesex Times (Donnie Darko OST)
40:15 - 40:55 - Craig Armstrong - Rebecca
47:38 - 48:17 - Rob D - I'm Not Driving Anymore
48:20 - 49:00 - ? MP3 Clip
49:05 - 50:41 - Gustav Holst - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
52:44 - 53:09 - Gustav Holst - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
54:51 - 55:09 - The Be Good Tanyas - House of the Rising Sun
55:09 - 56:15 - Gustav Holst - Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity
56:15 - 57:10 - Shirley Bassey - World in Union
57:42 - 57:50 - Curve - Hell Above Water

I'm trying to track down the track (har har) that goes from 3:04 to 3:17. It's the first music after the 22-20s track after Jeremy talks about the added weight of a trailer. It sounds familiar, it may've been in another ep, but I just can't narrow it down.

Apologies for no sound clip, I'll go hunting for a Mac-based audio capture software.

This is indeed 'Wish You Were Here' and it is performed by Radiohead. It can be found on the 'The Golden Unplugged Album' bootleg.

Actually, as ssreverb linked to (but did not mention) above, and according to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_of_Dogtown:_Music_From_the_Motion_Picture and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wish_You_Were_Here_(song)) it's by Sparklehorse and Thom Yorke, not by Radiohead! (But Thom Yorke is the frontman for Radiohead, so the song can probably be "found" when searching for Radiohead)

I was rewatching this ep the other day and I've found another bit not on the original list...

15:48 - 15:50 Propellerheads - On Her Majesty's Secret Service

My numbers are probably slightly off but it's just before Curtis Mayfield - Superfly. It's a tiny clip but it just happened to catch my ear. :D

19:32-20:02 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - There She Goes, My Beautiful World -- Last song in the "weirdest car in the world" segment.
31:04-31:22 ? -- I recognize the tune, but can't name it. I think it's been used in another TG episode...
31:56-32:15 The Who - Pinball Wizard.
32:16-32:32 The Who - The Relay -- "Keith Moon's Chrysler" segment. The song used in the episode might be live version or something.
48:53-49:30 ? - Crazy in love -- JC going up the mountain. I think the artist is Mickey Harte, but the only version I could find didn't match the one in the episode. Original song by Beyonce.

Times from the VFuA rip.

Last edited: