Morgan Aero 8 GT:
00:34 - 01:27 - Cliff Martinez - First Sleep
01:37 - 02:49 - City of Prague Philharmonic - A Knife in the Dark
03:15 - 04:20 - Leftfield- Storm 3000
04:23 - 04:52 - Cliff Martinez - First Sleep
04:52 - 05:29 - City of Prague Philharmonic - A Knife in the Dark
05:38 - 05:43 - ?

The Stig's Lap:
06:53 - 06:58 - Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)
07:15 - 07:21 - Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)

People Carrier Championship Race:
16:08 - 16:37 - David Holmes - Boobytrapping
16:37 - 16:50 - Heinz Kiessling - Warm 'n' Cuddly
16:50 - 17:25 - Underworld - Tongue
17:30 - 17:42 - David Holmes - Foley Part 2
17:42 - 18:17 - Hans Zimmer - Barbarian Horde
18:18 - 19:12 - David Holmes - Rip Rip
19:13 - 19:48 - Abigail Mead - Parris Island
19:50 - 20:06 - Christopher Gordon, Iva Davies - Into the Fog
20:06 - 22:40 - Hans Zimmer - Barbarian Horde

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing:
34:12 - 34:50 - Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
35:01 - 35:25 - Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
35:45 - 36:03 - David Bowie - China Girl
36:14 - 36:23 - Dick Dale - Misirlou
36:38 - 36:52 - Derek & the Dominos - Layla
37:00 - 37:25 - T. Rex - Bang A Gong (Get It On)
38:07 - 38:27 - Scorpions - Winds of Change
38:30 - 39:17 - Pink Floyd - Time

Nürburgring Time Trial Challenge:
41:29 - 41:57 - Craig Armstrong - Amber
42:05 - 42:17 - ?
42:16 - 42:40 - Craig Armstrong - Inhaler
42:40 - 43:17 - Massive Attack - You've Never Had a Dream
43:26 - 44:02 - Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun
44:02 - 45:41 - Kasabian - I.D.
45:44 - 46:07 - Depeche Mode - Freestate
46:11 - 47:26 - Craig Armstrong - Ball
48:00 - 48:26 - Björk - Human Behaviour
48:26 - 49:30 - Massive Attack - The Dog Obeys
49:36 - 50:04 - The Sabres of Paradise - Edge 6
50:16 - 50:28 - Morcheeba - Charango (Instrumental)
50:28 - 51:45 - Kasabian - Clubfoot
52:02 - 52:16 - Kasabian - Clubfoot
52:59 - 53:26 - Faithless - Five
53:28 - 54:00 - Kasabian - Ovary Stripe
54:00 - 54:59 - Björk - Hyper-Ballad
54:59 - 56:11 - Craig Armstrong - Escape
57:53 - 58:36 - William Orbit - Barber`s Adagio for Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix)

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't a lot of people do Layla (the slut :lol: ), I thought Eric Clapton did a version too.

ESPNSTI said:
Didn't a lot of people do Layla (the slut :lol: ), I thought Eric Clapton did a version too.
Ya, he did his own version on an Unplugged album released quite a while ago. It was pretty popular and all over the radio\TV if I remember correctly.

I know Derek & The Dominoes did the original, but this version is definately the Eric Clapton version, I've just checked.

What's with the OffSpring sig btw zenon?

35:45 - 36:03 - Kind of sounds like David Bowie's Little China Girl, but I'm not sure.

38:31 - 39:16 - Pink Floyd - Time
One of my all-time favorites :) .

The version that is in the episode is a clapton version I belive, I can't recall perfectly though and I can't download the episode.

ESPNSTI said:
38:31 - 39:16 - Pink Floyd - Time
One of my all-time favorites :) .

Preferred Money myself, but let's face it everything on that album is just pure genius and will forever be fantastic :)

Overheat said:
What's with the OffSpring sig btw zenon?
Offspring sig? Do you mean this:

20.jpg

Overheat said:
I know Derek & The Dominoes did the original, but this version is definately the Eric Clapton version, I've just checked.
Are you sure? It sounds exactly like the Derek and the Dominos mp3 I have, but then again maybe that's not named correctly.

Well, it sounds exactly like the version I have on my "Time Pieces - The Best Of Eric Clapton" CD too! lol

zenon: Yes, that's the one I was on about - what's with that?

Also, just checked the Bowie song and it is, in fact, correct (Well, the one I found was just called China Girl, from the Wedding Singer soundtrack).

I think this new thread is really going to work well at this rate :)

Overheat said:
zenon: Yes, that's the one I was on about - what's with that?
It is actually the front hood of either a Karmann Ghia or VW Notchback - I saw it at a car show with a bunch of Volkswagens and I can't remember which one it was. It had its roof chopped off and replaced with a chiken wire\chain-link roof. :? It was lowered, painted primer black and had that flame job and skull painted on the hood. I have the picture archived on a DVD-R somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: I'm really impressed with how this new forum section is going! It's only 2-3 hours old and we've filled almost every single song request from this episode! :) I'll be slowly adding all the past episodes to this section, so I'm looking forward to more song answers! :D

There's also a song between 0.34 and 1.27 btw, though I don't know what it's called.

***EDIT: In fact, there seems to be quite a few songs missing, when I have time I'll go through and post all the times.

Overheat said:
There's also a song between 0.34 and 1.27 btw, though I don't know what it's called.

***EDIT: In fact, there seems to be quite a few songs missing, when I have time I'll go through and post all the times.
I don't think I'm going to list the times for every single song in each episode, just the ones that people request the titles to, or ones I or other people know off the top of my head by watching the episode. I'll add 00:34 - 01:27 to the list, but I won't add the times unless someone wants to know the song (unless of course you want to know every song from the episode :p).

Oh right, I thought that's what this forum was about. Well, if u want I can hunt through and find all of them :) I love hearing new music, so listening really closely like that would be quite fun for me, I presume. :)

Also, 6.53-7.51 is: Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)

P.S. Don't forget to update the Layla song too. ;)

Overheat said:
Oh right, I thought that's what this forum was about. Well, if u want I can hunt through and find all of them :) I love hearing new music, so listening really closely like that would be quite fun for me, I presume. :)
I don't have a problem with listing every single song from the episode, I just don't want to have to go through and list down the times of every song. :p When a new episode comes out, I'll list the ones I know or the ones I want to know, and then will add the ones that people request. If someone lists every single song's time I'll definetly put it in, but I'm just lazy and don't want to list out every single song. :p :lol:

Overheat said:
P.S. Don't forget to update the Layla song too. ;)
So you've confirmed that it is Eric Clapton and not Derek and the Dominos?

I don't have the Derek & The Dominoes version, but as it sounds exactly the same as my Clapton version then I see no reason that it would be the original.

Also, isn't the Jimi Hendrix song called Voodoo Chile, or am I totally mistaken there?

Overheat said:
Also, isn't the Jimi Hendrix song called Voodoo Chile, or am I totally mistaken there?
Funny, I have two CDs with that song on it, and on one (Woodstock), it is called Voodoo Child (Slight Return) and on the other (Rock Anthems) it's called Voodoo Chile. :lol: