[05x07] December 12th, 2004

Well for completeness sake, I just got around to watching this episode and noticed the song from 1.22 - 1.37 & 4.22 - 4.41 is the remix of Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence by Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park), off the excellent album Remixes 81-04.

Love the original of course and this remix for once is a good too :D

Ok should add from 1.54-2.07 is also from the same album (well the 3 CD verison) Dream On - Dave Clarke acoustic version

EDIT: LOL sorry folks for being so dumb, yes indeed these are from the Dec 5th episode and now I see that they have already been identified.

I just had both episodes together and thought I was watching the 12th :oops:

Cool, but I think you have the wrong episode there. Those songs are in the December 5 episode of Top Gear, where Jeremy is testing the Golf GTI.

OK, and what's that tiny choir part that is being played in between of two parts of Muse's "Hysteria"? (while the Lambo & Evo are a bit blurred and Jezza says: "I can turn faster, I can turn tighter...") :?: That's quite an important thing to me...

So no ones found out what 47:15 is? Ive been looking everywhere...

Hey all,

I am wondering along with 6i9, what song is playing during the EVO intro..starting at 47:15, and going on untill about 47:42. I think it might continue on after that through 48:50, a bit after from 52:50-53:00, and 55:40 for a handful of seconds.

Very subtle, catchy song.

Does anyone have an MP3 file of Craig Armstrong - Business Parts I, II, III?

Please email me at protonicate@yahoo.com

Ive been trying to find this song for months and months.

I've been also trying to find Business parts I, II, III. It's taking forever but I found a site where you have to pay 10 cents to buy it.

Does anybody know what the song is at 46:29 during this episode? It's the time when they reveal the Aston Martin DB9 as the great car of 2004 (showed some footage of it when it was racing against the train).

Email is: shogun2fire@hotmail.com
AOL screename is: shogun2fire

Well I happened to find one file available on Limewire. Luckily downloaded it too 8) Thanks for the references Finalgear

DaShogun said:
Does anybody know what the song is at 46:29 during this episode? It's the time when they reveal the Aston Martin DB9 as the great car of 2004 (showed some footage of it when it was racing against the train).

YES!!! Can someone please list the name of this song?? It's been bugging me ever since I saw the original DB9 road test and I can't figure out where it's from. I think it's a song from one of the James Bond films but I can't for the life of my remember which one. Someone needs to please come through.

I registered on this site for this specific question.

Can someone be nice and give me link to mp3 RIZE UP from Che Brothers-a?!

In p2p program are busy all day.. :(

Please, if someone can upload.. ;)

Does anybody knows about Evo VIII intro song (47:15 - 47:44)?. Seen a couple of requests for that but noone seems to know (or bother). Anyway If anyone got any ideas I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys :)

Song at 37:01-37:23 when they show how good handling should look in the exige? Sounds like some sweet music!

Anyone know the songs from the Mustang segment?

10:27-10:40 - intro
10:50-11:20 - A15 - bit worried about the corner though
11:21-11:50 - "The beach boys, Apple Pie, and the 1967 Mustang. Three things worth fighting for."
11:55-12:25 - A bit pony
13:38-14:02 - Mustang starts to make sense

Thanks in advance :)

DaShogun wrote:

YES!!! Can someone please list the name of this song?? It's been bugging me ever since I saw the original DB9 road test and I can't figure out where it's from. I think it's a song from one of the James Bond films but I can't for the life of my remember which one. Someone needs to please come through.

I registered on this site for this specific question.

I have in fact registered on this site to tell you the answear to it. Its "Mercury Rev - The Dark is rising". Enjoy!

amaank said:
Song at 37:01-37:23 when they show how good handling should look in the exige? Sounds like some sweet music!

anyone for this one?

I'm hell bent on trying to find this music, any help would be appreciated! :thumbsup: