[05x08] December 19th, 2004

aww brilliant thankyou man, seems to be a very elusive song to get hold of, do you by any chance know where i can find it?

You can go to www.APMMusic.com and search for it. It is part of the music library "Siren Cues" on the disc "Epic". There you will be able to at least listen to it, as well as 3 other songs that were used in this episode.

11:35

11:35

You can go to www.APMMusic.com and search for it. It is part of the music library "Siren Cues" on the disc "Epic". There you will be able to at least listen to it, as well as 3 other songs that were used in this episode.

Okay, so I've identified the music just before "Drive to the Boatyard" on APM as "Dark Bells" on Epic... but I can't find the music before that starting 11:35. Do you know the name?

Okay, so I've identified the music just before "Drive to the Boatyard" on APM as "Dark Bells" on Epic... but I can't find the music before that starting 11:35. Do you know the name?
Yes, it's called "Fly Drive" by Michael Nyman

I've also added the remaining unknown songs that I have.
The list is now 100% complete.
- Michael Nyman - Escape
- Edward Shearmur - The Cuckold
- Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun
- Michael Nyman - Fly Drive
- Dirk Montapert & Armen Hambar - Dark Bells {APM}
- Craig Armstrong - Inhaler
- Veigar Margeirsson - Pirate Chase {APM}
- Daniel Nielsen - Desert King {APM}
- Armen Hambar - Reunion {APM}

Last edited:
Could anyone please tell me the music thats playing in the background when Jeremy calls up Richard and tells him he's stuck in a contra flow and Richard says 'He's had it.'