[06x01] May 22nd, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time yet? The anticipation is killing me. :happy:

The question is when will he release it? Tonight or tommorow. Man, I can't wait.

show starts soon, in an hour, but after that it takes time to make the avi, then it takes time to upload, seed to seeders and after that the release, expect this post time +6-7hours for the torrent to arrive. Please dont refresh the site all the time, because it will get very highloads as it is anyway.

I guess VUK will be recording, as well our back-up, overheat. a big hand for both. Remember next week Sabine will be again in Tg, i am really waiting for it, and tomorrow M5 in FG. ;)

I wanna see this, but I can't :cry:
I'm actually more excited about this, than the new star wars :unsure:

Starts airing any minute!

VUK is recording. Actually his brother is doing the honours.

inso said:
VUK is recording. Actually his brother is doing the honours.

And all is well, we don't need bad thoughts about his bro right now, good thoughts... :lol: :thumbsup:

Hey boys and girls!

As Vuk was unable to record the tonights Top Gear unfortently u wont be able to see it, i am sorry but blame him he didnt tell me nothing about it....

ONLY JOKING! I have recorded its all good, except you just gota wait till my bro gets home bcoz i dont have a medical degree that i need to use Dr DivX.

Man that was good ep, looks like they have really pulled out all the stops!!!!

So glad Top Gear is back, awesome one as usual, dont have to survive with fifth gears anymore. the preview clip looks sweet with a SLR race and the 430, and 430 spyder at the same time. could someone post just the preview clip when there is a copy of the full ep please?

Status
Not open for further replies.