[06x01] May 22nd, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
psychot|K said:
I'M GETTING BLUE BALLS HERE! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a way to make an entrance. :lol: And if that's your car, niiiiiiice. ;)

Hopefully it's timed so that I can grab the download when I get home from work... It's agony knowing that it's out and I cant download it!

Raven18940 said:
psychot|K said:
I'M GETTING BLUE BALLS HERE! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a way to make an entrance. :lol: And if that's your car, niiiiiiice. ;)

thanks bro. yeah i just finished her up a few weeks ago, i was really happy with the dyno run. it's apexi IHI C7 powered.

i've been a fan of this site for a long time and i must have every episode, just never bothered to post, but this is a special occasion! :)

so yeah, cheers to everyone!

Ed. said:
The tank was great and the 'preview' at the start really showcased what to expect,especially 'Zhat laptime in a van' , aswell as the flying limos........

Why is this 'pre episode' discussion when its already happened and the other thread was locked???

Hey Ed,

Just saw your Avatar - It's got to be one of the best that I've seen! Did you make it yourself?

let's go! the waiting is killing me....

I am actually going to load BT on my server at work and will be reseeding this baby from both home and work. The work speeds are going to be nice for you guy.. and no need to worry about the server, its my own bussines and we just got it working.

This is killer.

The one time I decide to not do anything else and wait on the episode....

VUK& Vuk's brother....thanks to you guys for taking the trouble for the rest of us!

Its like waiting for Santa Clause. Santa is coming with a Viper and bring us the latest Top Gear Episode :thumbsup: :woot:

is already out? ETA? something?

The complete lack of info is starting to scare me. :(

Kip,
your signature is so damn cool but you should update the PS2 to a Xbox 360 or so :woot:
Have you made it on your own or did you found it somewhere.

waiting...for Top Gear :)

Heheheh... watch the curse from the previous two weeks hit again. =T :shock:

Vuk's computer is slow I guess and his upload blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.