[06x02] America vs. Europe (April 26th, 2016)

[06x02] America vs. Europe (April 26th, 2016)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
No torrent talk or anything please, only discussion of the episode.

Didnt see that coming, it was nice to see them all three get to drive the new cars for a change, anyways, enjoyed the episode. Could of done without the singer though.

I thought the singer was a cute touch. And even though she was a bit stouter than my general preference, man was she pretty! Great operatic singer too. The older car bits were okay and yeah, the exotics were pretty epic. Thought Adam's reaction to the speed run was perfect. Would've been nice if maybe they'd let The Stig set a top speed on the causeway for them to try and match though just so we could see what the McLaren could really do. One thing I'm disappointed (but not surprised) about is that they definitely seem to be a lot less ready than old CHM Top Gear to potentially annoy a manufacturer. Each of the new cars had to 'win' something.

I thought the singer was a cute touch. And even though she was a bit stouter than my general preference, man was she pretty! Great operatic singer too. Each of the new cars had to 'win' something.

While yes, she was stouter than I like'em too, she was cute , and her singing was very nice.

And that is the one down side to TGUSA being on for profit TV, having to please to the advertisers, so yeah, they had to please them.

Anyone know that singer's name? Don't see her listed on the IMDb page.