[06x02] May 29th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bit about used cars is always great...but I just read that Top Gear downloads are going down because of legal reasons...WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS EPISODE. Hope it gets released...mininova maybe?

Timmaaay, is it fun to go there and stand for one hour, perhaps even more?

audirules said:
The bit about used cars is always great...but I just read that Top Gear downloads are going down because of legal reasons...WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS EPISODE. Hope it gets released...mininova maybe?

Huh?

99% of things shared on bt or other p2p programs are illegal, but that doesn't stop anybody. Anyway, Top Gear is small potatoes compared to the majority of other things shared online. If anyone at the BBC actually cares that a few thousand people per week grab one of their shows online, then I'd be a little surprised. Most of those people don't even have access to the show on television anyway. If anything this site helps promote the show, rather than harm it. Would I consider buying a Top Gear DVD or magazine if this site didn't exist? Probably not. If this site didn't exist I'd never have seen an episode in the first place.

but they're not selling the top gear seasons on DVD's (or are they? maybe i just gave them a good idea :oops: ) anyway.. if they're not selling them.. I don't see why they not let people share the eps online? it makes their channel and series more famous that way! I second what Natural said.

BBC we expect a thank you letter soon, ok? ok. :)

I noticed that this wasnt posted so...

Tune in to BBC Two this Sunday, May 29, at 8pm for the second episode of new series of Top Gear!

In this week's show:

# Is it possible to buy a stylish two-door coupe for under ?1,500? Jeremy, Richard and James take up the challenge?

# There's a look at the new "supercar" from Maserati, the MC12

# The boys drop a skip on an old BiTurbo!

# Jack Dee is the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car

# You can cast your vote for the greatest driving tune of all time!

yes it was posted on the first page ...

haz

Kowalski said:
WARNING: 56K!

And what about a stylish coupe from Volvo?

No, it's not the Hideously Ugly 262 Coupe, no it's not the Ugly 480 and nor the Sexy C70.

Actually, is looks like just a merely 2-Door Saloon - but since it was designed by the Italian studio Bertone, so that makes it "Stylish".

The Volvo 780 - Based on the Volvo 740/760 Series, built from 1985 to 1990.
I hope you are aware that Bertone also designed the 262C which you call hideously ugly. Imo the 262C is THE most beaufiful car ever.
The 700 together with the 300 series are the ugliest volvos ever. The 300s because they are not real volvos and well they just look like shit, the 700s because they are just TOO boxy, even for a volvo. The 200 has beautiful curves compared to the 700.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this episode :)

:mouse: today is the day
^ this smiley is crazy i love it haha

yea... the Merc. 190E Evo is one of the coolest merc. ever... my dad had the Merc. 190E 2.5l 16v Cosworth and he loved it, the evo is pretty rare though.

snq said:
The 200 has beautiful curves compared to the 700.

I have to agree. The 700 and 900 are nice cars, I'd take them over most other big sedans of the time, but there's just nothing that comes close to a 200.

(Former owner of a '77 245 estate, with round headlights and the overdrive gearbox. :D )

Although I have to say, Volvo has never done, and probably never will do, a car better-looking than the P1800. :)

UKD said:
I thought the pic was a car from two angles. :?

I didn't even notice the spoiler! :lol:

I think I need a little sleep... :shock2:

:lmao: .... UKD, you don't deserve to be on this forum if you don't know that :mrgreen: :ban?:

There is nothing SUPER exciting in this upcoming episode (like the CLS55 in the first ep) but still I can't wait it to be torrented!

usually about 5-6 hours it will get torrented... so expect it to be out at around 2am GMT time... everyone logs in at around this time to see if its released

Status
Not open for further replies.