[06x02] May 29th, 2005

Wow! This is a great looking list! :D Great work everyone. :thumbsup:

Jeremy kept mocking Richard for liking that Bodyrockers-song. But the used that exact song in the previous episode when Jeremy was track testing the Merc CLS...
By the way: I also like it
:)

Hmm...Gwen Stefani is listed from 19:01-19:30, but there definately seems to be some other instrumental track that starts when James takes the Jaguar out onto the track at 19:13 - 20:08. Does anyone have any idea what this track might be?

mstrjon32 said:
Hmm...Gwen Stefani is listed from 19:01-19:30, but there definately seems to be some other instrumental track that starts when James takes the Jaguar out onto the track at 19:13 - 20:08. Does anyone have any idea what this track might be?

Got it mate,
It is:

Air-Gordini Mix- Brakes on Mix.

I obtained it, now own it, and have verified it to be the song.
Cheers.

Re: TG - [06x02] - May 29th, 2005

Re: TG - [06x02] - May 29th, 2005

zenon said:
51:55 - 53:07 - Alan Silvestri - Transylvanian Horses
52:24 - 53:06 - ?
that 52:24-53:06 is also Alan Silvestri - Transylvanian Horses. In that track, there's a bit of a gap and the second part of that tune (so to speak) is actually the same.

05:24 - 05:46 - The Mars Volta - Cassandra Geminni-C
06:50 - 07:20 - The Mars Volta - Faminepulse

This is the same song actually, "Cassandra Geminni: C. Faminepulse I"

Someone may already have identified this one, but when James is driving along the cobblestones and getting soaked, the music is:

21:51-22:09 - Theme from "The Sweeney"

Which fits well with Richard's drive being set against the "Mission: Impossible" theme and Jeremy's drive being set against a track from "The Prisoner", I'd say!

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knew the songs that are played from about 16:18 - 18:23. These are the songs that are being played as each host is bringing his coupe that isn't a Porsche to the meeting spot. I especially like the song that is played as RH brings his BMW to the lot. Thanks in advance!

A newly updated 6x02 list has now been added above. I have added a bunch of new songs.
As always, if anyone can help with the remaining song samples we would appreciate it.

ADDED TO LIST:
Geoff Zanelli - Doom Raider
Ty - The Willing (Instrumental)
Chantz - Grazing in the Grass
Ty - Music 2 Fly 2 (Instrumental)
Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For (Instrumental)
Alex Gopher - Gordini Mix
Kevin Mark Trail - D Thames (Instrumental)
Ian Broudie - Smoke Rings
Keith Mansfield - Big Shot
Alan Silvestri - Attacking Brides
Alan Silvestri - Final Battle

You're right both parts are from the same song, same track even, as the song is split over 8 tracks on the cd but it is not Cassandra Geminni: Faminepulse it is Cassandra Geminni: Plant a Nail in the Navel Stream which is track 9 on the cd just before Cassandra Geminni: Faminepulse (track 10). Both parts come within the first minute of Cassandra Geminni: Plant a Nail in the Navel Stream. This song actually happens to be my favorite song of all time on my favorite album of all time Frances the Mute. If anyone thinks there is no truly great rock band out there today check out The Mars Volta.

Season 06 E02 06:49 - 07:20

Season 06 E02 06:49 - 07:20

It's listed as The Mars Volta - Cassandra Geminni (Faminepulse), but I have downloaded both Torrent and iTunes versions of this song and it's definitely not the one in the show. Can anyone help?

06:50 - 07:20 - The Mars Volta - Faminepulse/Cassandra Geminni: C. Faminepulse I

Are you sure about this? I would really like whatever song they played in the show, but I have downloaded both the iTunes and a torrent version of this song and it's definitely not what they are playing in the show.

I listed to all the songs on the Mars Volta album (Frances the Mute) and it's not on there.

Can you take another listen?

I reallly don't think this is right for the 06:50 - 07:20 song. I have listened to all the songs on the Mars Volta Album (Frances the Mute), Cassandra Geminni has several parts, and the song in the show doesn't really sound like any of them. Can anyone take another look?

Last edited:
hi this is the first post.
"17:22 - 18:23 - Ty - Music 2 Fly 2 (Instrumental)" is not true, i suppose.
it's "Ty - inner love(samba)"
id been looking for the very song for several years, and finally ive found it!

Errr, try Googling? Or iTunes?

Not sure if anyone will be able to help. As you guys might have heard the songs they played in episodes are different in various countries. I watch Top Gear on Netflix, and there's a song in this episode that plays at 16:16 when Jeremy arrives at the track with the Mitsubishi. Does anyone know what this song might be? I tried everything from google, to even shazam but no luck