[06x03] June 12th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmonkey

Former BBC TG Webmaster
On this week's programme Jeremy makes a splash when he opens a local swimming pool; Richard Hammond finds out what happens when you take the roof off an Aston Martin DB9 with the new DB9 Volante; James May road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan; Germany and Russia give us their interpretations of the classic British sports car with the Weismann MF3 and TVR Tuscan 2 and Christopher Ecclestone swaps the Tardis for a Toyota Liana as this week's 'Star in a Reasonably Priced Car'.

bbc said:
James May road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan;

isn't this old?... this car has been out for more than a year now and AFAIK, there is no face lift...

Why is a Tardis replacing the liana. WHY. I LOVE THE LIANA.

That Murano is quite a nice car. I prefer the Infinity version since it seems a little better put together than the Nissan version (I know, same company and all but Nissan has some QC issues that the Infinity division seems to have covered)

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good episode :D

Re: [06x03] June 12th, 2005

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Toyota Liana
toyota liana??????

but i cant wait to see the db9 volante.

btw the murano has been out in the states for like 3 years now :lol:

patrick10 said:

We should come up with a new game: try to guess the superlative Jeremy will use for the DB9 Volante's coolness :)

patrick10 said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Toyota Liana
toyota liana??????

LOL, well done, you spotted the mistake ;) Pay for, and award yourself a prize :D

He can't make a topic in TG Pre Episode Discussion, only admins can, that's why he made it here.

Thanks BTW.

I'll move it :)

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
patrick10 said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
Toyota Liana
toyota liana??????

LOL, well done, you spotted the mistake ;) Pay for, and award yourself a prize :D
yay!!! i think ill spend 500 bucks on my car. oh wait... i just did. :D :thumbsup:

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
No problem, I assume Viper will move this at a convinient time, but I wanted to pop it up once I got it.
I just gave your permissions (hopefully) to make new threads here in "Top Gear - Pre-Episode Discussions". :)

andyhui01 said:
bbc said:
James May road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan;

isn't this old?... this car has been out for more than a year now and AFAIK, there is no face lift...
It's only just now coming to the UK. And it's been in the US even longer than a year IIRC.

Didn't Fifth Gear test the Murano last season? Maybe it's just now becoming available for purchase. My guess is they hate it.

i think i knew about 5 of stars before they were on top gear and Christopher Ecclestone is no exception. who is he?

Simon Cowell
Patrick Stewart
Christian Slater
Lionel Richie
Jordan
Jamie Oliver

thats it. 6 people. everyone else i had no idea who the hell they were, and most i still dont know.

He plays Doctor who in the new series. In case you don't know (I have no idea whether it went international), doctor who was an old scifi programme thats pretty much got cult status and a new series has been started.

Viper007Bond said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
No problem, I assume Viper will move this at a convinient time, but I wanted to pop it up once I got it.
I just gave your permissions (hopefully) to make new threads here in "Top Gear - Pre-Episode Discussions". :)

Cool, I'll try and post ep guides when I get them then :) That way interested parties get to see them, and people who don't want spoilers don't :D

Status
Not open for further replies.