[06x04] June 19th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
bihus said:
Is it so hard to check the BBC2 site and see the program listings? :bangin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/listings/index.shtml?service_id=4224
Well, I don't mind what they put before TG, I can't watch the BBC here in Spain, the message about women football was just a joke.

Here in Spain is ten o'clock when in GB is nine o'clock, I only wanted to know the exact hour because I will have to visit some forums tonight to know thw CTS-V laptime before I'm going to bed. That was all.

Hewy BBC guy

Hewy BBC guy

Seen this question pop up a few times around the forum, so maybe get an answer here. How long is it between the day of the record in the studio and Sunday when that ep is broadcast?

^It's shot on wednesday and broadcasted sunday the same week.

Jimi Hendrix said:
bihus said:
Is it so hard to check the BBC2 site and see the program listings? :bangin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/listings/index.shtml?service_id=4224
Well, I don't mind what they put before TG, I can't watch the BBC here in Spain, the message about women football was just a joke.

Here in Spain is ten o'clock when in GB is nine o'clock, I only wanted to know the exact hour because I will have to visit some forums tonight to know thw CTS-V laptime before I'm going to bed. That was all.

Ok, is just that a lot of people ask the same question... ;)

Wainy said:
Seen this question pop up a few times around the forum, so maybe get an answer here. How long is it between the day of the record in the studio and Sunday when that ep is broadcast?

Once read they are recorded the previous wednesday, but I'm not really sure.

i just had a thought! (yes, its rare) they show the mother's episode in the first episode of the 5th season (the last few seconds of the season preview). James look a lot like his mum actually, and i can see where he gets his hair from :p

you know how they're always picking cars and since no one agree's with the other's opinion, they drive each others cars? i wonder if they'll swap mums too :lol: JC said how he half expects his mum to overtake him (in the 2004.11.21) and James May, well...hes ALWAYS talking about his mum...hehehehe...i'd just love to see her boss him around: "sit up straight may!"...ooooooh...even better, i hope they reveal their 'pet names' :p

^It would be soooo funny to see any of the mothers to boss her son around :lol:

yeahh OMID!! i love that guy...CTS-V hell yeah...same platform as my car :thumbsup:

3 Series

3 Series

Can't Wait for the 3 series review, I'm getting mine in 1 month so i'm eager to see the hamster bash it and trash it jejejeje :mrgreen:

Or maybe by a miracle he'll say it's good :D

Mininova is currently down

Mininova is currently down

Mininova is currently down.

Is there a "backup" source for the .torrent file link?

OtZe1 said:
bihus said:
If you think that there was a week with no show, and the show is recorded the week before, or even closer to the airing date, why wouldn't they change the contents to something more interesting?

If you are a producer then Ill shut up, but you are not and you have just as much knowledge about when it is recorded in relation to when its aired as I have. Stop talking and get on with your life =) :thumbsup:

For your information, it is recorded on the Wednesday prior to being shown on Sunday!

CTS-V should be interesting.

Any idea when they are going to show the Stig's lap in the batmobile?

^CTS was not really that cool, it was surprising though.

I don't think they will allow him to take it around the track, would be very cool though :lol:

dathrilla said:
Surprisingly good or bad??? *crosses fingers*

SPOILER in WHITE, don't select this post if you don't want the answer.

...surpisingly good, he's quite happy with the controls, but something else bugs him to death...

Status
Not open for further replies.