[06x05] June 26th, 2005

Watched this episode again, what's the track that plays when Jeremy is driving around the village? Orchestral music, sounds like it came from some movie soundtrack.

53:50 - 54:45, 55:05 - 55:23 (Boxster)

55:43 - 56:45, 56:57 - 57:26 (SLK)

essentialatom said:
Theme to Manhunt (videogame) - 52:30 to 52:51

I don't know if it has an actual title, though. Anyone know?

The track is Craig Connor - Manhunt Theme.

Cheers,

Chris

i would kill for the name of the music from 53:53 to 57:27, its awesome. Does anyone know what it's called?

Elie

dmcgibbo said:
teucer said:
Sounds like you already know the answer.. Philip Glass uses that figure everywhere. Try the Kronos quartet

well i'm trying to figure out where i heard this - whether it was from top gear or a movie. however, when i search for it i can't find anything which leads me to believe it might not be phillip glass but something similar i heard either in top gear or in a movie i saw.

This is a wild guess, but your hints lead me to believe that you may be referring to a cue from John Ottman's score for THE USUAL SUSPECTS. The track name on the CD is 'The Greatest Trick'.

Hope that's it!

3:19-3:40

3:19-3:40

I think i know the song from 3:19-3:40, assuming my times are the same as others.....
dunno if u care tho

ah746, I don't think that track 13 is the track that's playing while jeremy is racing round the city in the SLK and the boxter, cos i tried it on the amazon site.

Elie

Captain Morgan said:
etalj said:
i would kill for the name of the music from 53:53 to 57:27, its awesome. Does anyone know what it's called?

Elie

Bump! Someone must know this. :(
I'm sure it's from a movie soundtrack or something, but I am useless when it comes to classical\movie soundtracks. Sorry. :(

^ bump for this as well...the song when he's being shot at in the SLK55 AMG..around 56 minutes.
someone please find this out

it plays during the whole irish guards vs. clarkson in the boxter/55AMG sequence but listen from 55:10 right till the end of the program pretty much.

Anybody know the song from 36:45 to 37:15? Richard is talking about the Maserati's "space-age tweed" interior. Sounds like electroclash.

I finally figured this out after months of searching. I'm a huge Boards of Canada fan so I knew this wasn't in their catalogue, however, I found out they had a 3rd member who left shortly after recording the Twoism EP with them. His name is Christopher Horne, and he records under the name "Christ.": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ.

The song is "Pylonesque" which is off the Pylonesque EP

I finally figured this out after months of searching. I'm a huge Boards of Canada fan so I knew this wasn't in their catalogue, however, I found out they had a 3rd member who left shortly after recording the Twoism EP with them. His name is Christopher Horne, and he records under the name "Christ.": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ.

The song is "Pylonesque" which is off the Pylonesque EP

"Pylonesque" by Christ. Nice find!!

Last edited:
Any Idears about the Snipers vs Jeremy music?? it played from 53:53 to 57:27, its awesome. my life is incompleat without it. Please help. Sobb Sobb.

Aratek

Does anyone have Christ. - Pylonesque? It's turning out to be troublesome to find.
And if someone has got a hold on the song ssreverb mentioned, "Justin Caine Burnett - Extreme Action", would they please PM. I'm more than interested in finding those two songs.