[06x06] July 3rd, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know at what time the diffrent rips usually are released? :)

Renesis said:
NO SPOILERS!

you should consider making an announcement about that. some of these guys need to hold back their excitement till we watch it........ :x

Usually released at night, few hours past supper in my time zone (Canada, the Igloo time zone for all the mericans).

Sorry bout the spoilers, wanted somewhere to chat about it :/

As said in another post somewhere, can we get a post release thread opened up right after the show finishes, so theres no worry about spoilers?

Steve

No, the thread opens after the 350mb release.

And no, link posting isn't allowed.

nice...you come home early monday moring (in my parent's prius btw (it's reeeeeaaallly nice - don't believe j.c. ;))) , start the ibook and there's the dl link :D

cant wait for the dbr9 :)

Cool. I have an 05 Prius too. JC's review was kinda dumb and clearly showed he knows nothing about hybrids. Oh well. :bangin:

NexTourer said:
Cool. I have an 05 Prius too. JC's review was kinda dumb and clearly showed he knows nothing about hybrids. Oh well. :bangin:
:thumbsup:
what did you mod at your EV? (EV is the electric mode, right?)
they should have given clarkson a prius instead of the corolla verso when his gt didn't want to start...then he'd have used it on the streets and not just the track :lol:
wondering what he'll say when the rx 400h arrives....or the toyota volta (italdesign!)

edit:
just found there's a gt version of the prius :eek: 0-100km/h (0-63 mph) in 4.7s :mrgreen:
478 nm torque at 20km/h speed...
99hp from the 1.5l engine an 46 from the batteries

You know how the rest of the world gets an EV switch right and NA versions don't? Well there are two ways around this. One is to order the OEM switch from Japan, Carson Toyota (CA I think) or on ebay. The other is to visit Coastal Electronics Techologies at www.coastaletech.com They have lotsa cool mods for the Prius including a video controller to play DVD/games on your screen using stock switches, auto-door lock etc. Note though, they have good products but their communications suck. Their after-sale assistance is good however (so I heard).'

PM me for more info. We don't wanna get off topic on this thread.

No. The VVT-i emblem was off ebay. None of our cars get that emblem. The Premium package is the equivalent of the i-Tech Pack in Australia (minus the nav/bluetooth) and adds cruise and something else that's not in your package. I don't remember. Sorry.

Less than 3 and 1/2 hours till the 350MB version is released :)

^Rough estimate :)

How does the 700MB version work? when I d/l it, it comes with a whole bunch of folders

You just unrar the 1st file, magic happens, and all of it becomes one video file.

Status
Not open for further replies.